Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 44. (Read 35406 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I understand that customers will  be interested in the application when they start the product. But other categories of participants should already know about the work of the project. And what has the team planned for the development period in order to attract new investors and partners?
Activity: 434
I am interested in the stage Start of monetization. I still do not understand what we can see after the development phase of the beta version of the application?
We will not be able to understand all the nuances in the development of the project without additional description.  The team offered too little information to the community.
Activity: 476
I am interested in the stage Start of monetization. I still do not understand what we can see after the development phase of the beta version of the application?
Activity: 448
I think the team should understand that investors will be more active after receiving new reports about the development of the project. Now we need to wait for the next stage of development.
Until today, the project developers have done everything on time and in full. I hope that this trend will continue.
Early next year we will be able to see the beta version of the application. I also hope for the success of the team, as well as all the participants of this project. The idea of the project can bring a good profit already at the first stage of application launch.
Activity: 392
I saw that the token was already traded on the exchange.  I have not yet decided for myself in what period of time I will participate in investments. I want to watch the cost.
Of course, the cost of the token will depend on the activities of the team, but the application has good potential.  I'm thinking of buying a few tokens to start with.
The first investors had the best price for the token. I think that the price can continue to rise, but it is difficult for us to fully appreciate the cost that will be during the active application of the token in the application.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I saw that the token was already traded on the exchange.  I have not yet decided for myself in what period of time I will participate in investments. I want to watch the cost.
Of course, the cost of the token will depend on the activities of the team, but the application has good potential.  I'm thinking of buying a few tokens to start with.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think the team should understand that investors will be more active after receiving new reports about the development of the project. Now we need to wait for the next stage of development.
Until today, the project developers have done everything on time and in full. I hope that this trend will continue.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
It is a good idea to take an already successful scheme, add a blockchain and your token there, promote the project and enjoy success. But does everything turn out well if even there is no data on the development team?
Next stage is 5% InvestBox.

In the presence of quality training and good experts in the team, such a product can become popular in the area of restaurant business. There is a prospect, but there is still a lot of work.
It is a good idea to take an already successful scheme, add a blockchain and your token there, promote the project and enjoy success. But does everything turn out well if even there is no data on the development team?
Activity: 164
Activity: 143
I see that the team was able to interest investors. The value of the token is acceptable to participate. I hope that I will see and news about developing applications. With good project progress, I think I can get good results from the investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Why do people say that the project is a Fraud? I liked that idea. Justify please.
Different investors always have different opinions. Now it is too early to tell us how the project can win the trust of users, but I see that some investors are interested, and were able to get the first profit. The token continues to rise on the exchange.
I just don't understand why some people accuse the project of fraud.
Activity: 322
you need to refine the project site, add more information about the team, white paper. This will positively influence the investors' opinion about the project. More people will be able to buy tokens.
I think the team has already done this analysis. In fact in calculations there are a number of figures which it is possible to receive only after studying of this sphere of business.
Well, then the team has experts who know the restaurant business. I hope that we will learn some details about their work. This would be useful for investors.
Activity: 420
Why do people say that the project is a Fraud? I liked that idea. Justify please.
Different investors always have different opinions. Now it is too early to tell us how the project can win the trust of users, but I see that some investors are interested, and were able to get the first profit. The token continues to rise on the exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I think the peculiarity of the project is to collect in one place all the advantages for the clients of restaurants and their owners.  If OSTERIA can organize everything correctly, the application will benefit all the participants of the project.
Well, a lot here depends on which country the project will start in and which partners will be able to attract in the initial stages.
I still haven't figured out which region could be the first to run the project. I think the team should analyze the restaurant business to find the best option.
I think the team has already done this analysis. In fact in calculations there are a number of figures which it is possible to receive only after studying of this sphere of business.
Activity: 134
I still do not see activity from investors on exchange.  The team should pay more attention to advertise their project in order for the community to learn about the development of the application and its perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: