Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 47. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I would like to know the perspective for the first year after launch. List of countries to extend application. Already have any partners to attract restaurants?
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
I think restaurants can get more customers using the app. But to begin with, I think the team should organize the application in one country so that participants can see the results of the application and understand the benefits. This will be a good advertisement for the project.
The team does not describe a strategy first product launch. The first partners must help in testing the application. I think it is likely that this will be one restaurant. I would like to know about such testing.
Activity: 378
Not all projects, even with quality development, achieve high popularity. But the sphere of restaurant business will always have success at clients, and if participants will be able to receive bonuses, it is certainly interested them.
Activity: 476
The team was analyzing the demand for such a product among restaurant chains? I would like to know the opinion of such participants. Their interest is confirmed by the willingness to cooperate?
I think that without such analysis it would be difficult for them to understand and calculate the potential increase in profits for restaurants. And I think the team will be able to provide this information to the community. I'm waiting for this
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think restaurants can get more customers using the app. But to begin with, I think the team should organize the application in one country so that participants can see the results of the application and understand the benefits. This will be a good advertisement for the project.
Activity: 134
The team was analyzing the demand for such a product among restaurant chains? I would like to know the opinion of such participants. Their interest is confirmed by the willingness to cooperate?
Activity: 434
The token on the exchange has a stable position. I think a lot of investors see the potential of the project and that's good. The use of cryptocurrency continues to develop, I personally would like to receive bonuses for order a table in a restaurant.
Activity: 448
I read that the app menu will be convenient for customers and have a lot of interesting functionality. That's nice. But without a detailed description, I find it difficult to understand all the application tools. I would like to see more details.
It is likely that we will have to wait for the first version of the product in order to know the development details. Now I have not seen the update information on the site.
This is an early development period. But I see the potential of the project, and in this period it is possible to make a profit. I think that during the presentation of events we will already see an increase in the value of the token.
Activity: 392
I read that the app menu will be convenient for customers and have a lot of interesting functionality. That's nice. But without a detailed description, I find it difficult to understand all the application tools. I would like to see more details.
It is likely that we will have to wait for the first version of the product in order to know the development details. Now I have not seen the update information on the site.
Good idea, but the OSTERIA team should be very active to get a lot of customers. Restaurants are not so often used cryptocurrency. I hope that the application will be able to open to buyers easy access to this market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
If the project is implemented at least 50%, then it will be successful. The main thing is good marketing and promotion. Without the majority of customers restaurants will not be profitable. Therefore, the main task is to ensure that as many people as possible learn about the project.
Well, I hope that the team seeks to 100% success. But this is only possible with high-quality advertising. Restaurants need to learn about the development. Otherwise, run the application may not be as active as I'd like.
Not only advertising is important, but also the product itself. If there are beautiful advertising, and the product is low-grade success will be almost impossible.
If the project is implemented at least 50%, then it will be successful. The main thing is good marketing and promotion. Without the majority of customers restaurants will not be profitable. Therefore, the main task is to ensure that as many people as possible learn about the project.
Well, I hope that the team seeks to 100% success. But this is only possible with high-quality advertising. Restaurants need to learn about the development. Otherwise, run the application may not be as active as I'd like.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I like that the application will use different payment options for its customers. But what is the economic value of the token? Commission for any transaction will be paid in your tokens?
The restaurant will receive cash, if the order will be paid by YUPA. I just read that users receive tokens for YUPA ordering among partners and for fair reviews.
Activity: 151
I like that the application will use different payment options for its customers. But what is the economic value of the token? Commission for any transaction will be paid in your tokens?
Activity: 420
I read that all the partners will be able to create their own system of rewards customers. Customized loyalty program will be of interest to large restaurants.
This function is useful for restaurants of any size. I think the application will benefit all parties, and that's why investors can expect higher profits during the opening of the app.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
If the application development is qualitative, the success of the project can be provided with a good advertising campaign. I haven't seen information about the team, but I hope that they will be able to offer a quality product.
Judging by their plans for their product, it promises to be ambitious. I would like to hope that the developers will succeed and we will really take away a quality product that will be in demand.
Activity: 378
I read that all the partners will be able to create their own system of rewards customers. Customized loyalty program will be of interest to large restaurants.
Activity: 476
Osteria seems like it's still new in the world of crypto currency, whether I see this project is not good, why is their web appearance just as simple as this?
Probably, the team is still working on a marketing campaign and updating the site.  I think it is necessary for the growth in popularity of token, because the project is not well known among the community of blockchain.
I also found very little information about the project.  The project may be of interest to participants, if it say little? I think that Osteria must have media partner.
I think the project will be developed further, with the latest news about the project will be interesting when the team will be able to present some results of its work. During this period, we should wait for messages on media channels.
Pages:
Jump to: