Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 46. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I hope they make an open beta test of their platform for the community. Otherwise, the result of the promotion of the platform may not be successful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I could tell about the application to my friends who can become clients of restaurants. For me will be encouragement in this case?
Activity: 476
I wonder if the market situation will affect the further development of the project?
I think that only the most active guys will be able to succeed.
Now the investments are already collected and the development has begun. I think it is necessary to monitor the situation when the application will be in the test phase.
In this case, OSTERIA can successfully complete its work. I hope that at the time of launch of the application, the situation in the  cryptocurrency market can improve.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
The concept of project interesting, but I think, it will be hard to find any bigger partners in this industry (restaurants). Anyway, I wish all the best and will be following your progresses.
Are you planning any bounty program?
Activity: 434
I wonder if the market situation will affect the further development of the project?
I think that only the most active guys will be able to succeed.
Now the investments are already collected and the development has begun. I think it is necessary to monitor the situation when the application will be in the test phase.
Activity: 448
It is unfortunate that the developers are not informing the community about their plans for the future. To increase the reputation of the project, they need to communicate with potential investors and users.
Perhaps the developers are very busy developing the product itself. Although of course I think that communication with the community should be maintained!
Well, we should wait. Only the most loyal followers will be able to get the maximum profit, but for this the team should make a quality presentation at the end of development.
Activity: 139
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
It is unfortunate that the developers are not informing the community about their plans for the future. To increase the reputation of the project, they need to communicate with potential investors and users.
Perhaps the developers are very busy developing the product itself. Although of course I think that communication with the community should be maintained!
Activity: 392
If the project really covers a large number of users, then of course it will be beneficial for restaurants to connect to the platform.
Therefore, the focus should be on marketing and promotion. Plus, of course, a quality product.
Activity: 151
If the project really covers a large number of users, then of course it will be beneficial for restaurants to connect to the platform.
Therefore, the focus should be on marketing and promotion. Plus, of course, a quality product.
I think we have a lot of questions on project development that are related to the experience of developers. I think that with the presence of professional experts in the team, the project will be able to organize effective development.
I read that the app menu will be convenient for customers and have a lot of interesting functionality. That's nice. But without a detailed description, I find it difficult to understand all the application tools. I would like to see more details.
I would like to hope that when the project launches its product into commercial operation, it will be quite easy to use. All such main categories of users are people far from IT.
I think that the creators of the software understand the fact that they need to attract such participants. First, the application should be easy to work with, and secondly, it seems to me that the number of exchanges should be greater.
I read that the app menu will be convenient for customers and have a lot of interesting functionality. That's nice. But without a detailed description, I find it difficult to understand all the application tools. I would like to see more details.
I would like to hope that when the project launches its product into commercial operation, it will be quite easy to use. All such main categories of users are people far from IT.
You are right. For a project to be popular, it should be easy to use. Intuitive interface and convenient work when paying for services should be a priority for developers.
What you have called is missing in many projects. Everyone is trying to make a project to raise money and do not think about the most important thing - the functionality and ease of use.
I think investors should be convinced of the quality of the interface itself. To do this, we need a review. If the team does this, it will gain increased trust from the community, and therefore more profit. Let's wait
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
You are right. For a project to be popular, it should be easy to use. Intuitive interface and convenient work when paying for services should be a priority for developers.
What you have called is missing in many projects. Everyone is trying to make a project to raise money and do not think about the most important thing - the functionality and ease of use.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Many restaurants need such a project as OSTERIA as they themselves cannot do marketing and introduce a loyalty system, due to which the revenue of the establishment suffers. This project should help many institutions.
I am sure that participants in the restaurant business will work with the application. Perspective in cooperation with OSTERIA is obvious at an early stage of development. I think that investors can see the potential of participation.
For investors, the restaurant business is very profitable. This is one of the most popular activities and the most profitable.
Activity: 140
Many restaurants need such a project as OSTERIA as they themselves cannot do marketing and introduce a loyalty system, due to which the revenue of the establishment suffers. This project should help many institutions.
I am sure that participants in the restaurant business will work with the application. Perspective in cooperation with OSTERIA is obvious at an early stage of development. I think that investors can see the potential of participation.
Activity: 130
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 164
I think restaurants can get more customers using the app. But to begin with, I think the team should organize the application in one country so that participants can see the results of the application and understand the benefits. This will be a good advertisement for the project.
The team does not describe a strategy first product launch. The first partners must help in testing the application. I think it is likely that this will be one restaurant. I would like to know about such testing.
to test the product first customers are important, and I think that the list of partners can be more than one restaurant, to enable users to evaluate the usability of the application.
Pages:
Jump to: