Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 48. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I understand that the money for the project has already been collected, the development of the application has begun. And soon we will see the coin of the project on the stock exchanges, we will be able to buy and earn in the future. If something is wrong then correct
some early participants have already been able to make a profit. Growth in the value of the token occurred very quickly.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/YUPA/BTC
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I understand that the money for the project has already been collected, the development of the application has begun. And soon we will see the coin of the project on the stock exchanges, we will be able to buy and earn in the future. If something is wrong then correct
Activity: 448
Osteria seems like it's still new in the world of crypto currency, whether I see this project is not good, why is their web appearance just as simple as this?
Probably, the team is still working on a marketing campaign and updating the site.  I think it is necessary for the growth in popularity of token, because the project is not well known among the community of blockchain.
I also found very little information about the project.  The project may be of interest to participants, if it say little? I think that Osteria must have media partner.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Osteria seems like it's still new in the world of crypto currency, whether I see this project is not good, why is their web appearance just as simple as this?
Probably, the team is still working on a marketing campaign and updating the site.  I think it is necessary for the growth in popularity of token, because the project is not well known among the community of blockchain.
Activity: 392
Beta test application will be ready at the beginning of the 2019 year. Will this work be presented to the community for review?
I think it should be public, so investors were able to verify the activities of the team, and perhaps community feedback will help to evaluate the effectiveness of the product.
of course, high-quality development of Osteria and communicating with the team will enhance the confidence of investors in the project. I think that the situation on the development of applications should be available to the general public.
Activity: 164
Beta test application will be ready at the beginning of the 2019 year. Will this work be presented to the community for review?
I think it should be public, so investors were able to verify the activities of the team, and perhaps community feedback will help to evaluate the effectiveness of the product.
Activity: 143
If the application development is qualitative, the success of the project can be provided with a good advertising campaign. I haven't seen information about the team, but I hope that they will be able to offer a quality product.
Activity: 322
I hope that the waiting period will not be too long. All new members want to know more about the development phases of the project and the application's functional set.
I don't see any deviations from the road map. The team must start developing its  application. Of course, I would like to know that the work has already begun, and I hope that the team will be proactive towards its community.
Activity: 134
I hope that the waiting period will not be too long. All new members want to know more about the development phases of the project and the application's functional set.
quick access to request a table in the restaurant and a qualitative review of the menu is a very interesting prospect for the development of the restaurant business. Maintenance costs can be reduced due to bonuses in the loyalty programs. OSTERIA can be popular.
me lacking in new information. I am sure that the community would have been able to command to increase interest among investors. Advertising in social media and new posts give a good result.
It is likely that the team has a specific strategy to attract the attention of new investors. I would like to learn more about this issue.  The successful opening of the application can depend on their marketing campaign.
Investors first and foremost want to see work on the creation of the product. I think the team can begin advertising during the opening of the application, but for investors will be submitted to the testing phase.
now the period of  silence,  development began, but so far no results. We have to be more patient to the team, and maybe the team soon will provide us with an overview of the interface.
Now a lot of projects are waiting out the course jumps The situation now is not at all clear to me.
of course, some investors who want to participate in the project in the long run, will wait for new posts from the developers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
me lacking in new information. I am sure that the community would have been able to command to increase interest among investors. Advertising in social media and new posts give a good result.
It is likely that the team has a specific strategy to attract the attention of new investors. I would like to learn more about this issue.  The successful opening of the application can depend on their marketing campaign.
Investors first and foremost want to see work on the creation of the product. I think the team can begin advertising during the opening of the application, but for investors will be submitted to the testing phase.
now the period of  silence,  development began, but so far no results. We have to be more patient to the team, and maybe the team soon will provide us with an overview of the interface.
Now a lot of projects are waiting out the course jumps The situation now is not at all clear to me.
Activity: 420
Activity: 139
If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and grow in value. The idea is normal, it remains to raise money and implement. I would invest a little in the project.
Activity: 378
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Without good advertising, even the most promising project is doomed to failure. Now is the time that marketing is the basis of any project!
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: