Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 113. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Hey guys, I'm new to this, last time I saw pascalcoin there was a problem with wallet addresses, it wasn't free and infinite like in all other wallet clients meaning..you had to buy an address for btc ? I remember something like that. Is this still happening now ? Also, how was the initial distribution made ? fully PoW or something else ?

u should read the whitepaper first before asking such questions.

there are no problems with accounts, cause u can buy an account for $ 1.

u'll understand the reason for the limited number of accounts after you read the whitepaper.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Hey guys, I'm new to this, last time I saw pascalcoin there was a problem with wallet addresses, it wasn't free and infinite like in all other wallet clients meaning..you had to buy an address for btc ? I remember something like that. Is this still happening now ? Also, how was the initial distribution made ? fully PoW or something else ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
How do you know about pascalcoin?

A good friend of me told me about PascalCoin. Smiley He says, its a new and hot coin. I should try it out.
I missed the hole Cryptotrain. He told me about Bitcoin, Litecoin and.. and.. and... And he says, he think PascalCoin is a new, good Coin.
He has no experience with this coin and I also do not Smiley So i installed the Wallet and try it out. Smiley
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Announcement

PascalCoin V2 will be released next week along with a revised white-paper. The absolute latest release time will be Jun 23 Friday, but could be anytime from Tuesday the 20th. Features now include:

• In-protocol account exchange: allows users to buy/sell accounts directly from the wallet
  • Account Names & Types: accounts can now register unique names much like domain-name system
  • Infinite-scaling upgrade: allows true deletable blockchain without impacting new nodes
  • Checkpointing: nodes only need to keep 100 latest blocks
  • Improved difficulty adjustment algorithm: provides more stable block times
  • Many bug-fixes and enhancements: Linux memory-leak, orphaned transaction fix, and much more

Hard-Fork activation block number will be announced on release, and be around 14 days to allow infrastructure providers time to upgrade.

I like this project because this is the only project which is using pascal language.V 2  looks better and good I hope it will take pascal coin to the next stage.

anyway, it's not the reason of success. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Announcement

PascalCoin V2 will be released next week along with a revised white-paper. The absolute latest release time will be Jun 23 Friday, but could be anytime from Tuesday the 20th. Features now include:

• In-protocol account exchange: allows users to buy/sell accounts directly from the wallet
  • Account Names & Types: accounts can now register unique names much like domain-name system
  • Infinite-scaling upgrade: allows true deletable blockchain without impacting new nodes
  • Many bug-fixes and enhancements: Linux memory-leak, orphaned transaction fix, and much more

Hard-Fork activation block number will be announced on release, and be around 14 days to allow infrastructure providers time to upgrade.

I like this project because this is the only project which is using pascal language.V 2  looks better and good I hope it will take pascal coin to the next stage.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hello!

Im new to PascalCoin and the hole Cryptoworld! Smiley

Can someone send me a free account and maybe some PascalCoins to play around.
This is my public key:
3Ghhboss8FbmBVcnDYEkt35BHNnkndikhsorfA8MSvxyuJgVBtFEHEPLhs6KNWWicaASbX7Dd4G1oaF 4A43PSRJwKCJkeCvMhaNSY4

I have no money to buy me a account or some coins, sorry!  Cry

I say thank you, to the good-natured donor Smiley

And i have a second question. How can i install PascalCoin Wallet to another drive than c: ?   Huh
I have not enought space to download the hole blockchain to c: and want the wallet on another drive. Smiley

Thank you all for helping me out! Smiley

How do you know about pascalcoin?
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
Hello!

Im new to PascalCoin and the hole Cryptoworld! Smiley

Can someone send me a free account and maybe some PascalCoins to play around.
This is my public key:
3Ghhboss8FbmBVcnDYEkt35BHNnkndikhsorfA8MSvxyuJgVBtFEHEPLhs6KNWWicaASbX7Dd4G1oaF 4A43PSRJwKCJkeCvMhaNSY4

I have no money to buy me a account or some coins, sorry!  Cry

I say thank you, to the good-natured donor Smiley

And i have a second question. How can i install PascalCoin Wallet to another drive than c: ?   Huh
I have not enought space to download the hole blockchain to c: and want the wallet on another drive. Smiley

Thank you all for helping me out! Smiley

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Announcement

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Is there anyone who can explain to me how many transactions can fit 1 block on pascal coin?

All these questions can be more quickly and accurately answered on the slack channel. The devs are on pretty frequently.

http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/
Hay, sorry if i bother you. I have problem deposit to pascwallet.com i forgot to enter payload. Can you help me?

I have sent back your PASC. Please be more careful next time.

good to see that ,there is very kind person in this community
Is there anyone who can explain to me how many transactions can fit 1 block on pascal coin?

All these questions can be more quickly and accurately answered on the slack channel. The devs are on pretty frequently.

Hay, sorry if i bother you. I have problem deposit to pascwallet.com i forgot to enter payload. Can you help me?

Ok, thank you very satisfying service. I will always use pascwallet.com in account purchases. Because I will need many accounts for the future. Pascwallet.com is highly recommended.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102

And how to buy an address actually? Sombody sent me the website but I had to pay in PASC, and I can't buy PASC without an address..

You can buy PASC on an exchange and hold in their account with your payload and send to the account buying site from the exchange.
Oh jeez, am I stupid.
Gonna do that today, thanks!

What exchange do you recommend guys?
The exchange for the recommended pasc is ---> https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pasc
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Hey if anyone looking for a large account with over a thousand accounts starting at 87xxx already setup on pascwallet.com and selling on there (with some PASC in the account also), let me know. I'm looking to get out for other ventures.
I made a deposit to www.pascwallet.com but I forgot to enter my payload can help me?

contact that site directly
Do you know how to contact pascwallet.com quickly? I have sent a message through his site no response at all.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
I made a deposit to www.pascwallet.com but I forgot to enter my payload can help me?

contact that site directly
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
I remember reading this ANN, and now its still alive and it looks like it has progress.
did tge dev abandoned this for awhile? Good to see this doesnt collapse for over a year now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Proposal: PascalCoin treasury system

PascalCoin network should allocates 10% of its coin generation to its treasury system (90% for miners). The treasury funds are allocated monthly to any independent contractor or service provider who wants to be "hired" by the network to provide services including programming, web design, marketing, graphic design, or any other services that help improve and promote the PascalCoin currency and community.

This way PascalCoin can found itself, without expecting any donation or voluntary services. We can hire full time developers to help @Albert Molina. We can hire web designers to redesign the www.pascalcoin.org website or even do some marketing to increase the public awareness.

If this proposal is approved who will manage the funds? And whose account will be used to hold the funds? It would be great if walking as planned, would be disastrous to pascalcoin if someone appointed to it can not manage it.

It won't be approved.   If you want a coin like that, try dash.
Proposal: PascalCoin treasury system

PascalCoin network should allocates 10% of its coin generation to its treasury system (90% for miners). The treasury funds are allocated monthly to any independent contractor or service provider who wants to be "hired" by the network to provide services including programming, web design, marketing, graphic design, or any other services that help improve and promote the PascalCoin currency and community.

This way PascalCoin can found itself, without expecting any donation or voluntary services. We can hire full time developers to help @Albert Molina. We can hire web designers to redesign the www.pascalcoin.org website or even do some marketing to increase the public awareness.

If this proposal is approved who will manage the funds? And whose account will be used to hold the funds? It would be great if walking as planned, would be disastrous to pascalcoin if someone appointed to it can not manage it.
Jump to: