Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 114. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
  I just downloaded v1.5.6.0 from sourceforge, my wallet is alone in the world, and wont connect to anyone else, even tho i opened port 4004 on my firewall? And it also dont have the "allow mining" box for me to tick? How can i fix this? (dont tell me to read 300 pages worth of posts or ill make a voodoo doll of you and pinch it on the ballsack)

did you check your anti virus, maybe there's program control
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
  I just downloaded v1.5.6.0 from sourceforge, my wallet is alone in the world, and wont connect to anyone else, even tho i opened port 4004 on my firewall? And it also dont have the "allow mining" box for me to tick? How can i fix this? (dont tell me to read 300 pages worth of posts or ill make a voodoo doll of you and pinch it on the ballsack)
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
And how to buy an address actually? Sombody sent me the website but I had to pay in PASC, and I can't buy PASC without an address..

You can buy PASC on an exchange and hold in their account with your payload and send to the account buying site from the exchange.
Oh jeez, am I stupid.
Gonna do that today, thanks!

What exchange do you recommend guys?

try polo.

If you don't mind using a lower volume exchange there is also cryptopia.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PASC_BTC
legendary
And how to buy an address actually? Sombody sent me the website but I had to pay in PASC, and I can't buy PASC without an address..

1. buy PASC on polo
2. download the client from pascalcoin.org
3. buy PASA on getpasa.com or pascwallet.com
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

You can buy PASC on an exchange and hold in their account with your payload and send to the account buying site from the exchange.
Oh jeez, am I stupid.

try polo.
Activity: 48

Oh jeez, am I stupid.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Activity: 48
legendary
Is there any generous person who is willing to give me an account number?

My public key:
3GhhbouXPEif3ZD56zvMxBmfhTo3qw1ZzsXhet1EeRp4U8pBS6zGovbyHce9sPDiKm6usmmYktnXbE1 KiamaUG4i2jPVpYA3sUCdCc

they only cost a dollar you know.  if you dont have a dollar for an address, how are you going to have any more for PASC?  Huh
Activity: 61
Is there any generous person who is willing to give me an account number?

My public key:
3GhhbouXPEif3ZD56zvMxBmfhTo3qw1ZzsXhet1EeRp4U8pBS6zGovbyHce9sPDiKm6usmmYktnXbE1 KiamaUG4i2jPVpYA3sUCdCc
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Is there any mobile wallet for Pascal?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Time to buy some PascalCoin again!
Activity: 61
Proposal: PascalCoin treasury system

PascalCoin network should allocates 10% of its coin generation to its treasury system (90% for miners). The treasury funds are allocated monthly to any independent contractor or service provider who wants to be "hired" by the network to provide services including programming, web design, marketing, graphic design, or any other services that help improve and promote the PascalCoin currency and community.

This way PascalCoin can found itself, without expecting any donation or voluntary services. We can hire full time developers to help @Albert Molina. We can hire web designers to redesign the www.pascalcoin.org website or even do some marketing to increase the public awareness.

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
So we have some agreement on slack about dropping "coin" from the name and simply calling it Pascal.   We should get rolling on that.    I still like Pask more. Tongue.  Pasa would be a fine name, too.

PascalCoin is not that great of a name for marketing.

Marketing isn't everything but it does mean something.  

I think Pascal is better than PascalCoin.  Anything with "coin" in it seems very dated.

Pask is ok.  

Right now community is very small, we need more voices and to have some more discussion.
I think the name is the identity of a good or something that can be known to many people. If the name is changed from the beginning of its birth this will confuse many people. A new name means starting popularity from scratch. Name is not important for coin popularity. But more importantly how the technological developments adopted by the coin are used for many people for various purposes. And more importantly the function of the coin.

true but changing from PascalCoin to Pascal is not very confusing.
Why are you impressed to have fear with the word "COIN" attached to pascalcoin? Are you afraid pascalcoin will precede coins with a giant blockchain? Why do not you tell the bitcoin community to change the name to BIT?
legendary
Is there any other coin in existance with deltable blockchain technlogy?

there's a fork pasclite... smaller cap and likely not to gain community traction

Okay, but no other coin that just builds on the developed technology and is not just a fork with minor changes?

Not that I am aware. 

It is really an entirely new architecture for the blockchain...it seems pretty much impossible to "bolt it on" to anything existing.
You would have to plan the coin like this from the beginning... so anything would likely be a fork or a completely new implementation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107

there's a fork pasclite... smaller cap and likely not to gain community traction

Okay, but no other coin that just builds on the developed technology and is not just a fork with minor changes?
legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
1. There are already about 300,000 Pascal Accounts, probably owned by not more than 30,000 people. Building a PASA market is really important issue and for the long term a decentralized one build into the wallet is a must have.

2. It is urgent to develop an easy way for people who do not mine to obtain easily a single account so they can store their PASC into the wallet and not on the exchanges. A lot of investors will not feel secure if they buy PASC and do not have where to store their money.

1. actually, more than 515 000.

2. already done.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
There are already about 300,000 Pascal Accounts, probably owned by not more than 30,000 people. Building a PASA market is really important issue and for the long term a decentralized one build into the wallet is a must have.

It is urgent to develop an easy way for people who do not mine to obtain easily a single account so they can store their PASC into the wallet and not on the exchanges. A lot of investors will not feel secure if they buy PASC and do not have where to store their money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
Jump to: