Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 116. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
For DEV or someone who can answer, how to send coins from one account to multiple accounts one-time sending, not one by one send? If one by one will take a long time. Thank's. Huh Huh Huh

PascalCoin allows many types of operations. The commonly used "Transaction" operation only allows a single sender to send funds to a single recipient. In the future, this may be changed but there are complications here in terms of fee structuring. Aggregating N transactions into 1 for the fee of 1 transaction may lead to spam/DoS attacks.

That being said, PascalCoin is easily extensible to allow new operations in future. If you have a specific use case in mind, join the slack and discuss with us there (or github feature request).

Thanks,
Herman.
Thank you for your response. I understand in general one sender for one receiver. But for the command used in the gui wallet can be used to send to multiple accounts from one account and for the implementation of the transfer remains one by one. Example there are 10 direct transfers, execution 1 transfer is completed then next until 10 transfers is completed. That's my opinion.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
For DEV or someone who can answer, how to send coins from one account to multiple accounts one-time sending, not one by one send? If one by one will take a long time. Thank's. Huh Huh Huh

PascalCoin allows many types of operations. The commonly used "Transaction" operation only allows a single sender to send funds to a single recipient. In the future, this may be changed but there are complications here in terms of fee structuring. Aggregating N transactions into 1 for the fee of 1 transaction may lead to spam/DoS attacks.

That being said, PascalCoin is easily extensible to allow new operations in future. If you have a specific use case in mind, join the slack and discuss with us there (or github feature request).

Thanks,
Herman.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
..you have the ability to select multiple accounts in the last version of client...
But for the destination account to some accounts can not, is there a solution?

u can only make a payment from the all listed accounts balance to one another account by a single transaction.
This means for now transfers coin from one account to multiple accounts in one transfer can not? Or maybe it's a job to be solved for further development? Or maybe it is this that causes the withdrawal of coins from polo and miningpool into private wallet (personal account) takes a very long time.

we're talking about the gui wallet.

it's natural that on polo everything is implemented differently.
Yeah right, gui wallet i mean. Will be much easier again in the gui wallet on the next update there will be a transfer menu to multiple accounts. As this will make it easier for users to make one-time transfer payments to more than one account. For example for the company will pay 100 to 1000 employees, the company pays bills to some clients or taxes. Will save time and on time. I hope pascal coin will use the right tools to handle the transaction of it all, this will be a revolution in the financial world.

for such tasks the implementation through api is more suitable than gui.
..you have the ability to select multiple accounts in the last version of client...

u can only make a payment from the all listed accounts balance to one another account by a single transaction.
This means for now transfers coin from one account to multiple accounts in one transfer can not? Or maybe it's a job to be solved for further development? Or maybe it is this that causes the withdrawal of coins from polo and miningpool into private wallet (personal account) takes a very long time.

Yeah right, gui wallet i mean. Will be much easier again in the gui wallet on the next update there will be a transfer menu to multiple accounts. As this will make it easier for users to make one-time transfer payments to more than one account. For example for the company will pay 100 to 1000 employees, the company pays bills to some clients or taxes. Will save time and on time. I hope pascal coin will use the right tools to handle the transaction of it all, this will be a revolution in the financial world.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If anyone own these two account :
Please PM i will buy them
Thanks
might be i will too ...but depends upon good time for mine...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
guys, I want to make my own private key...i'm struggling with the AES encryption.  Willing to pay a small bounty.  Any help would be appreciated.

What I am trying to do:

I want to use a bitcoin style private key (secp256k1) and import that.

The Pascal wallet only uses an encrypted version.  I'm unable to reproduce the aes encryption, i must have the settings wrong. 

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Sold a bunch in the previous hype. Now bought some more after reading v2 of the Whitepaper. There's no big marketing team on this coin. If that was the case I believe this coin would have been $50,000,000 marketcap already. Really keeping these coins for the long run. Good luck dev!
Hello guys, this is my first post. I'm currently researching altcoins and this coin seems to be promising (at least is something different from btc). I paid attention to it because it was coded in Pascal, language with which I learned to program. But there is a thought that I can't get out of my mind. In theory this coin is for "real people" and not only for geeks, but it's really hard (technically speaking) to get an account. How is this problem going to be solved?
Very easy to get PASA / pascal account ----> https://www.pascwallet.com/Market/Purchase

That is not easy at all. It is the same as 99.9% of coins, a link with a lot of confusing stuff directed only to coin people.
If you do not want to buy an account, you can mine it in nanopool. You can receive 1 PASA(Pascal Account) for every 20 PASC you mined. Because to get an account is not free (takes time, computer resources and electricity).

ha ha ha I hope you are being funny. I have tried mining coins several times and never managed to figure it out, aside from staking. I have been using crypto for a few years and cannot figure out most of this stuff. You expect somebody who has only heard about crypto yesterday to land here and be quicker than me?

Look at Google. It has a simple landing page, about 5kb, no technical horseshit. So people use it. 
WHAT? You have been using crypto fora few years? You do not understand PASCAL COIN and innovation? I believe it. I believe you are expert in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello guys, this is my first post. I'm currently researching altcoins and this coin seems to be promising (at least is something different from btc). I paid attention to it because it was coded in Pascal, language with which I learned to program. But there is a thought that I can't get out of my mind. In theory this coin is for "real people" and not only for geeks, but it's really hard (technically speaking) to get an account. How is this problem going to be solved?
Very easy to get PASA / pascal account ----> https://www.pascwallet.com/Market/Purchase

That is not easy at all. It is the same as 99.9% of coins, a link with a lot of confusing stuff directed only to coin people.
If you do not want to buy an account, you can mine it in nanopool. You can receive 1 PASA(Pascal Account) for every 20 PASC you mined. Because to get an account is not free (takes time, computer resources and electricity).

ha ha ha I hope you are being funny. I have tried mining coins several times and never managed to figure it out, aside from staking. I have been using crypto for a few years and cannot figure out most of this stuff. You expect somebody who has only heard about crypto yesterday to land here and be quicker than me?

Look at Google. It has a simple landing page, about 5kb, no technical horseshit. So people use it. 

If you do not want to buy an account, you can mine it in nanopool. You can receive 1 PASA(Pascal Account) for every 20 PASC you mined. Because to get an account is not free (takes time, computer resources, stable internet connection and electricity).
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
One of my favorite small market cap coins with a bright future. I think the main problem is getting others informed on the use and value the coin brings.

This coin surely has a bright future and this is the time to buy more as it is still under valued.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
One of my favorite small market cap coins with a bright future. I think the main problem is getting others informed on the use and value the coin brings.
Sorry I haven't mind this since august. I notice that build 1.5.6 doesn't let you set more cores to mine pascal. Was this feature removed to be more resistant against server farms/bots taking over?

It's still mining with a cpu correct?

forget about it.

at these days – only gpu mining in the pool.
Jump to: