Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 119. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What is the future of this coin ? What new developments are in the works ? Is this merely a blockchain coin that reduced the bloat of past transactions and it written in a different language ?

I am sitting on a fairly large bag that was purchased by an automatic trading program that I use.

There have been a lot of slyly negative comments, which makes a person think some large investor is trying to buy up the coin.

Aside from solving the big transaction issue withy bitcoin and other coins, Pascal has some innovations that most people are ignoring.

There are scenarios, as altcoins become mainstream, in which only a few coins would be left usable, and Pascal is a likely survivor.
Activity: 322
What is the future of this coin ? What new developments are in the works ? Is this merely a blockchain coin that reduced the bloat of past transactions and it written in a different language ?

I am sitting on a fairly large bag that was purchased by an automatic trading program that I use.

Come check out the slack channel. Devs are fairly active - http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/

Plus, if you ask me, this thread is for general info and trolls. The most update to date info happens in the slack channel.

Thanks for the information and the invite. I will join the slack. I have really just been a holder of several of the larger cap coins and have recently started to do some more active trading and prefer to be knowledgeable about all the things that I do trade. Even if I am only going to hold for a short time.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102

Come check out the slack channel. Devs are fairly active - http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/

Plus, if you ask me, this thread is for general info and trolls. The most update to date info happens in the slack channel.
Activity: 322

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
At such a rate, soon the doge will overtake the pascal in price)
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Well that's all, Polo played enough, and leaves his toy for investors wishing to play on, PascalCoin now just gone in a very long fall, of course will stop and a small jump up, but in the next year, the price is only down

miracles can be happen at any time or in any day so do not need to work here with uncertainty.

pasc does good at polo so we need just hold and wait.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Well that's all, Polo played enough, and leaves his toy for investors wishing to play on, PascalCoin now just gone in a very long fall, of course will stop and a small jump up, but in the next year, the price is only down

miracles can be happen at any time or in any day so do not need to work here with uncertainty.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
according to Slack, wp ready and new code also made. But hodl. Not planning to sell, just love this project.

Does PascalCoin have a Slack channel? We need more posts about it, or at least a place to read more about the project.

here is the slack.

might need this first, http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/
according to Slack, wp ready and new code also made. But hodl. Not planning to sell, just love this project.

Does PascalCoin have a Slack channel? We need more posts about it, or at least a place to read more about the project.

here is the slack.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The Blockchain is the Future!

Activity: 195
Activity: 252
jokers trying to push the price down lol

okay I'll play along

Next Poloniex delisting cycle is coming soon, maybe Pascal won't be delisted  Sad

why it should?..

no reasons for pasc to be delisted.

good coin, good 24h volume.

Was joking.

Pascal should do very well.

-

Those people sitting in the car at 40,000 sats need to be ware a choo choo train is approaching.

Cheesy

Fasten the safety belt, Pasc going to fly ~

okay I'll play along

Next Poloniex delisting cycle is coming soon, maybe Pascal won't be delisted  Sad

why it should?..

Was joking.

Pascal should do very well.

-

Those people sitting in the car at 40,000 sats need to be ware a choo choo train is approaching.

Cheesy

okay I'll play along

why it should?..

okay I'll play along

Activity: 23
With a pump like that of Pascal, can be removed from polonex

already there was such a pump and pasc still was not delisted.

There was a much bigger pumps of other coins and they still are not delisted. Now are such coins as BCN, STR that was pumped much higher than PASC.
With a pump like that of Pascal, can be removed from polonex

already there was such a pump and pasc still was not delisted.
Activity: 23
İ have many pascal accounts are they worth anything ?
just hold. time will come and u will sell them with profit. In some month i think, with pascal pump.

All the coins is being pump and pump again ,and pasc just like sleeping .  Huh

Think at near future we will see PASC +100% and more)
Activity: 224
just hold. time will come and u will sell them with profit. In some month i think, with pascal pump.

All the coins is being pump and pump again ,and pasc just like sleeping .  Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Jump to: