Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 179. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
i think will be backi  65k soon
By the way,  there seems to be a big chunk of sellers at 50k and 70k mark,  while a big chunk of buyers are at 27k mark? What opinion you all have on this?

definitely there is no place for pump miracle. ☺
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
i think will be backi  65k soon
By the way,  there seems to be a big chunk of sellers at 50k and 70k mark,  while a big chunk of buyers are at 27k mark? What opinion you all have on this?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
  Today PascalCoin is 6 months old. (Genesis block August 11, 2016) Happy $PASC year 2017!
https://twitter.com/PascalCoin/status/830385350103150592   Happy Birthday PascalCoin Wink
Activity: 1344
Have a lot of rejected shares(going up to 20per) with the excavator miner on the suprnova. Have anybody same problem?
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
@ocminer

I have had good connectivity today but not so good over the past week (Unsure which end). Is there any way to set Diff so it resumes rather than starting back low and working its way back up after connection getting dropped ?

And, when is this big give away? Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
there is a topic on account trading in marketplace
Activity: 269
Someone here kind enough to donate me an account?
PM me as soon as possible, thank you in advance  Roll Eyes
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
i think will be backi  65k soon
Activity: 742
PASC is still trading very popular in poloniex, it means that people have passions on trading pascal. The coin is decent and developing better and better. I target to sell the price at 50k sat.

Pity the bag holders.  
Activity: 247
PASC is still trading very popular in poloniex, it means that people have passions on trading pascal. The coin is decent and developing better and better. I target to sell the price at 50k sat.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
No confirmations at suprnova since many hours. Any problem?

Hmm, I see blocks confirming as usual.. Nothing special or any problems there

ocminer hello, I wanted to ask how come wrapped on my account Suprnova see this:

example: Round earnings est: 21,000 pascal

example: Unconfirmed: 20,000 PASC

example: Confirmed: 17,000 PASC

But at the time of the payment you do not get this coins you see, but I get only 10 coins (as this and setteto on my account)
or slows and I get 21 coins, and as if to disappear without receiving coins, there's something I can control how many coins I get, like, a blockchan, and you could check if all goes well with the coins payments?
thank you so much
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Go to the marketplace and find the PASCAL Accounts trading thread and ask for 1 there. You should get 1 for free. I donated a bunch of these accounts a while back to an individual who is giving them away for free.

If you want more than 1 then you need to pay however.

Looks like the account trading thread was locked. Could you give me an thread link or person to go to for an account. Thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pascal-account-trading-thread-1765822
Activity: 497
Merit: 500
Go to the marketplace and find the PASCAL Accounts trading thread and ask for 1 there. You should get 1 for free. I donated a bunch of these accounts a while back to an individual who is giving them away for free.

Looks like the account trading thread was locked. Could you give me an thread link or person to go to for an account. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 4
Hello! I believe in this coin. I have idea, but I need 2 account for testing. This will be useful for all Wink  All in our hands...

My public key: 3GhhboveogWZdQTGdWswy8chDiQ7GjFTEKB8F77WCpor6FrRminSAKDx3sLTbPDMabLHzxNrDCfsKMy vrDfZqRtth9TFyZN2khUAp4

just ask a pool operator they'l give it free

I hope they read this thread Smiley
Activity: 469
Hello! I believe in this coin. I have idea, but I need 2 account for testing. This will be useful for all Wink  All in our hands...

My public key: 3GhhboveogWZdQTGdWswy8chDiQ7GjFTEKB8F77WCpor6FrRminSAKDx3sLTbPDMabLHzxNrDCfsKMy vrDfZqRtth9TFyZN2khUAp4a

just ask a pool operator they'l give it free
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

My public key: 3GhhboveogWZdQTGdWswy8chDiQ7GjFTEKB8F77WCpor6FrRminSAKDx3sLTbPDMabLHzxNrDCfsKMy vrDfZqRtth9TFyZN2khUAp4a
u can buy from me 1usd/each
Activity: 4

My public key: 3GhhboveogWZdQTGdWswy8chDiQ7GjFTEKB8F77WCpor6FrRminSAKDx3sLTbPDMabLHzxNrDCfsKMy vrDfZqRtth9TFyZN2khUAp4
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Dear all friend
I am an exhanger of PASC ( not minner) show can share me account via Public key:
3GhhbokJZXG3XxpLANiQAu69JEiRs1wcC1hsqu9c8fuJBeN4MbzYxbaDBBdpEwckrkqkobzZuYVqido iND9KL2KU2tzQkZuKFXwCt8
I want to store coin on my way
Thánks
Please help me
1usd/acc
Thank you for your reply, I can pay $ 1 or more, but not for an account. Any one currency always need more people involved. I do not want to be the exception, but .........................
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Dear all friend
I am an exhanger of PASC ( not minner) show can share me account via Public key:
3GhhbokJZXG3XxpLANiQAu69JEiRs1wcC1hsqu9c8fuJBeN4MbzYxbaDBBdpEwckrkqkobzZuYVqido iND9KL2KU2tzQkZuKFXwCt8
I want to store coin on my way
Thánks
Please help me
1usd/acc

Too cheap bra...

new good price (still cheap) 1 eth  Cheesy
Jump to: