Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 180. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Dear all friend
I am an exhanger of PASC ( not minner) show can share me account via Public key:
3GhhbokJZXG3XxpLANiQAu69JEiRs1wcC1hsqu9c8fuJBeN4MbzYxbaDBBdpEwckrkqkobzZuYVqido iND9KL2KU2tzQkZuKFXwCt8
I want to store coin on my way
Thánks
Please help me
1usd/acc

Too cheap bra...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Dear all friend
I am an exhanger of PASC ( not minner) show can share me account via Public key:
3GhhbokJZXG3XxpLANiQAu69JEiRs1wcC1hsqu9c8fuJBeN4MbzYxbaDBBdpEwckrkqkobzZuYVqido iND9KL2KU2tzQkZuKFXwCt8
Thánks
Please help me
1usd/acc
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Dear all friend
Thánks
Please help me
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
PascalCoin now has only one direction of the way - just down, except that polo has decided once again to pull people to the nerves and raise the price of this coin, but this is unlikely, for the reason that polo has to squeeze all that is possible with the traders, and now there is only a long drop down

Pascal can't be pumping hard again, because the whales have dumped them above 0.001 btc, therefore too many fish are bagholders, if  the whales pump again, they help the fish to get the losses into profits. Whales do not do such bad actions. No pump, we will see 10k sat very soon.

In the short term its lots or turbulence. What if this coin reach the price of Monero? The whale did not dump at 100k,  is probably still holding to those coins for long term. Seems we don't have the same definition of whale which is 50.000 btc. Probably not one here,  but who knows best? Seems to be lots of interest in the account feature of the coin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Its working now. Now i have confirmed balance.

But i was afk now for 3 hours.

I was waiting for 9 hours.
A friend of mine had the same "problem"
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
unconfirmed yes but confirmed nothing.

how long are you waiting ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
who was the guy who said 30k-60sats this month. you might be right
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
PascalCoin now has only one direction of the way - just down, except that polo has decided once again to pull people to the nerves and raise the price of this coin, but this is unlikely, for the reason that polo has to squeeze all that is possible with the traders, and now there is only a long drop down

Pascal can't be pumping hard again, because the whales have dumped them above 0.001 btc, therefore too many fish are bagholders, if  the whales pump again, they help the fish to get the losses into profits. Whales do not do such bad actions. No pump, we will see 10k sat very soon.

As if you have figured out the entire whale game, lol. If it was so, you would be filthy rich.

There is under 400 btc to go until 80k sats. I don't think there are too many bagholders left that want out so desperately. The pump party had thousands of btc invested and I doubt they exited their entire position just yet. The technology is so revolutionary that such crazy swings can be easily justified as new big players will try to grab a piece of this so often.
Activity: 588
Merit: 530

Poloniex is just an exchange. It is the traders that pump and dump that are to blame. The long term prospects of this coin won't be affected by these price swings.

You are correct to say, Poloniex really love to pump up the coins that would make themselves and the manipulators which operate there, in the end makes the Polo all the way around to the users, if we buy - sell polo, and vice versa
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

Poloniex is just an exchange. It is the traders that pump and dump that are to blame. The long term prospects of this coin won't be affected by these price swings.
unconfirmed yes but confirmed nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
No confirmations at suprnova since many hours. Any problem?

Hmm, I see blocks confirming as usual.. Nothing special or any problems there
No confirmations at suprnova since many hours. Any problem?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Anyone hear more of the implementation to sell accounts on Poloniex? They are selling directly for about 10-20k satoshis now but on an exchange that'd go up like PASC did. Shoudl be interesting.

integration (not sure) a planed in wallet if this happen we will see PASA on Polo)

Wonder when that'll come out. The past few days I've been getting a bunch of people wanting to buy hundreds of them. More than usual. LOL
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Anyone hear more of the implementation to sell accounts on Poloniex? They are selling directly for about 10-20k satoshis now but on an exchange that'd go up like PASC did. Shoudl be interesting.

integration (not sure) a planed in wallet if this happen we will see PASA on Polo)
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Every time when we see talks about price going down omg...  we must sell sell sell - do like a crowd live like a crowd)   better read slack and try to understand situation with PASA (Accounts, not pascal coins) and decide what will happen in a future, its funny that some smart guys know what to do, for good rebuy price. They make all that fud always, all the same..., bad is that a lot of  people actually believing in this, because they have seen a lot of scam coins, and become bag holders for them, but didn't buy monero, dash, eth at start, so the best way is trolling here about the price.
I didn't sell any of pasc since start.
even Polo suggest - research

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How can I know in mining solo, how much time or how many coins is in my account until mine one block (100 pasc)?
Activity: 58
Merit: 1

Pascal can't be pumping hard again, because the whales have dumped them above 0.001 btc, therefore too many fish are bagholders, if  the whales pump again, they help the fish to get the losses into profits. Whales do not do such bad actions. No pump, we will see 10k sat very soon.

jajajajajajaajajajajajajaja you make really good jokes guys. Did you check the price at Cryptopia? for instance. It's the same as in Polo. There will not be such 10k sat in the short term, because the trading volume is rising slowly. And if the immediate problems get fixed, the price could reach 50k. Yeah I know you are trolling people for you to buy cheap, but this coins has strong signs that it will bring really good surprises for the long term holders, in the short term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
why do u think, that 5500 is bottom. Why not 1k, or 10k. From what do u take 5500? As or me, i think this is pumpanddump coin, the only purpose of which was quick and great pump for getting a lot of money by polo. And now - BB pascal, ggwp.

5.5k was the low on Polo, so it would be a double bottom. If it broke 10K, I'd expect a panic dump where everybody fears 1K. With its small mcap, that would be a perfect opportunity for a whale to step in at >5.5k and pump it up again. I'd imagine that would then create a lot of long-term baghodlers.

In retrospect, I was probably wrong to say that 1k couldn't be hit unless it was delisted however, as I forget to take into account increased supply. If years from now, when there are 25M+ coins, it is still listed, then 1K or less might well be hit.
nice explanation, was interesting to read, thank u.
Jump to: