Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 177. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
pump on PASC ended, now we will go down
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

The mining rewards system is used as an emission technique for account numbers in order to prevent spamming of the network (I. E.  Someone creating millions of accounts). Each account and their balance is hashed in every block, so the account number must be known to the system before receiving any funds.

He can't simply allow the accounts to be created willy nilly because theres nothing stopping someone from created more and more accounts.

It could require a fee being paid, which remains unspendable for a certain amount of time
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
The mining rewards system is used as an emission technique for account numbers in order to prevent spamming of the network (I. E.  Someone creating millions of accounts). Each account and their balance is hashed in every block, so the account number must be known to the system before receiving any funds.

He can't simply allow the accounts to be created willy nilly because theres nothing stopping someone from created more and more accounts.

Just a question. How can PASCAL ever become big when there will be only a couple of million accounts possible? Or do I understand something wrong?

I am very much surprised, I didn't get any answer. I was hoping someone would explain me why my statement was wrong. The fact noone explains it to me gives me the idea I am right and PASCAL actually does not have a chance to become really big.

pal, i gave u an answer with picture of a growth plan for the number of accounts.

and i agree that is very short-sighted plan for such kind of limitations.

but the future will reveal the answer.
Hey Pal, not really interested in any link I can push on, sorry. Have been hacked to often.

ok, u can find it on the first page of this topic.

according to it there will be:

years     accounts
4           2 102 400
8           4 204 800
16         8 406 600
56         29 433 600        

p.s. so maybe there is some sense to fork PASC and fix such limitation. let me know if smbd is going to do it. )
p.p.s dev, maybe it's time to reload project with a few corrections. no offence.

Thanks for answering. Happy to see, someone else sees this problem and tries to emphasize it.

ur welcome.

so, can anybody tell about finding possible solutions within the current project?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Just a question. How can PASCAL ever become big when there will be only a couple of million accounts possible? Or do I understand something wrong?

I am very much surprised, I didn't get any answer. I was hoping someone would explain me why my statement was wrong. The fact noone explains it to me gives me the idea I am right and PASCAL actually does not have a chance to become really big.

pal, i gave u an answer with picture of a growth plan for the number of accounts.

Hey Pal, not really interested in any link I can push on, sorry. Have been hacked to often.

years     accounts
4           2 102 400
8           4 204 800
16         8 406 600
56         29 433 600        

p.s. so maybe there is some sense to fork PASC and fix such limitation. let me know if smbd is going to do it. )
p.p.s dev, maybe it's time to reload project with a few corrections. no offence.

Thanks for answering. Happy to see, someone else sees this problem and tries to emphasize it.

ur welcome.

so, can anybody tell about finding possible solutions within the current project?
Activity: 778

years     accounts
4           2 102 400
8           4 204 800
16         8 406 600
56         29 433 600        

years     accounts
4           2 102 400
8           4 204 800
16         8 406 600
56         29 433 600        

Activity: 184
Congratulations to PASC for being voted by our listeners Best New Coin 2016.

http://www.blockchaindynamics.net/wolong-awards.html

Well done!

Congrats to all PascalCoin community!
 Wink

Yeah man, amazing concept!
The account allocation needs to be regularized.
I think its not favorable that the miners could just sit on them, its an unnecessary point of centralisation and manipulation.
Maybe a method to create them from the wallet, for a minimum fee, so they could also be charged with coins on creation?

legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
What is the best miner setting for 280x?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
People sometimes forget the true meaning of an Altcoin.
PASC achieved that in fully and congratz to those who helped the dev!

Keep the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

Well done!

Wink

Only made possible by your radical blockchain reincarnation!
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

Well done!

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
finally i got my pascalcoin wallet syncing!   @pascalcoin     anyone here would love to give me accounts for fun?   3GhhbooZhWEKwrEg1n8bRF3kz2JZbEVU8ugKPXTGokii5g94Psdm6ZTKgLP3jkidj8btE9u5tFV22Sz 2ebtD6JkTNpujymmT51K6Hh
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Congrats, PASC & Byteball considered by some voices across the slacks
to be the two best and most innovative cryptocurrency projects in 2017

wait till you heard of tezos
Activity: 155

Well done!

ur getting it right:

Jump to: