Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 178. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Congrats, PASC & Byteball considered by some voices across the slacks
to be the two best and most innovative cryptocurrency projects in 2017

it's great because i chose these two currencies for future use. ☺
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
NANOPOOL SYNC ALL YOUR NODES TO UTC

PASCAL DEV. Please take a look at the timestamp of the block found and the time it is received on the master node and you'll see. nanopool is shameless.
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
Congrats, PASC & Byteball considered by some voices across the slacks
to be the two best and most innovative cryptocurrency projects in 2017
Activity: 349
Selling accounts, 1 account = 1 PASC

only if you're interested in more than 500
Activity: 424
Hey gents

Anyone confirm yet the setup they are using for gtx 1070 mining solo successfully ?   And maybe their hash rate?

I have mine running with the Cuda miner and proxy but lots of errors and partial shares?   Not quite sure if it's correct or its just fubar'ed.

Also, how do I get coins to my wallet without the ability to mine a block?  Is that not how you get an account created?

Cheers

Solo mining with a single card?  good luck with that :/

I like to mine to satisfy the nerd in me.  I dont need to be profitable anymore.  Thanks for your valuable contribution.
I have joined, but I still like the technical aspect of getting it running correctly.  Thanks for the accounts tip.

It's way too difficult to solo mine with 1 card at this point.  Join suprnova instead.  You can post your public key here or check out the account trading thread. 

Yes, you need an account to transfer coins.

Hey gents

Anyone confirm yet the setup they are using for gtx 1070 mining solo successfully ?   And maybe their hash rate?

I have mine running with the Cuda miner and proxy but lots of errors and partial shares?   Not quite sure if it's correct or its just fubar'ed.

Also, how do I get coins to my wallet without the ability to mine a block?  Is that not how you get an account created?

Cheers
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Hey gents

Cheers

Solo mining with a single card?  good luck with that :/
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, Are you working on a roadmap? would be nice to see a roadmap.
This coin is Awesome!!

Wink    Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
It's way too difficult to solo mine with 1 card at this point.  Join suprnova instead.  You can post your public key here or check out the account trading thread. 

Yes, you need an account to transfer coins.

Hey gents

Cheers
Hey gents

Cheers
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I have downloaded and successfully install the Linux wallet, the proxy works but I can't find the miner for Nvidia (CUDA)

can someone tell me where to get the miner 

look at the bottom of https://pasc.nanopool.org/help
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have downloaded and successfully install the Linux wallet, the proxy works but I can't find the miner for Nvidia (CUDA)

can someone tell me where to get the miner 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hello everyone I have a bunch of accounts for sale if you would like some then pm me.
Trying to sell worthless accounts when others are giving them away for free?
Good luck with that.

The accounts aren't worthless. There is an entire secondary market for them.
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Hello everyone I have a bunch of accounts for sale if you would like some then pm me.
Trying to sell worthless accounts when others are giving them away for free?
Good luck with that.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Hi Folks,

op should really think about releasing an opensource pool...

Make me a good offer and I'll publish all my code

better think about the cheaters code !

xD PanneKopp
It's a cheaters festival.
Amazing it's not at 1 satoshi already. 
People will never learn.
Activity: 391
aka ...
Hi Folks,

better think about the cheaters code !

xD PanneKopp
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 649
Merit: 505
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
Just a thought... but you would think Pascal Coin would be able to be mined by Nvidia cards... j/s. lol
Jump to: