Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 181. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
PascalCoin now has only one direction of the way - just down, except that polo has decided once again to pull people to the nerves and raise the price of this coin, but this is unlikely, for the reason that polo has to squeeze all that is possible with the traders, and now there is only a long drop down

Pascal can't be pumping hard again, because the whales have dumped them above 0.001 btc, therefore too many fish are bagholders, if  the whales pump again, they help the fish to get the losses into profits. Whales do not do such bad actions. No pump, we will see 10k sat very soon.
Activity: 273
Anyone know what miner software

ray_________________
fuck_nanopool _______

are using?

Its payload is not constant, for every new block its increments. Seems like custom software or maybe some Nvidia miner

Probably a private pool and the payload are the nonce. Is there a stratum proxy where sgminer works on solo for pascal? v.02 is slow. all mined accounts are being hogged by nanopool.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
I am curious why mine it if supposedly other coins are much more profitable to create. 

Because you lose money when you sell, not when you mine. If you may afford one month mining without selling a great amount of Pasclas, there is a great chance that you can do some good profits in the near future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I am curious why mine it if supposedly other coins are much more profitable to create. 
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Anyone know what miner software

ray_________________
fuck_nanopool _______

are using?

Its payload is not constant, for every new block its increments. Seems like custom software or maybe some Nvidia miner
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
You would only have accounts if you solo mined blocks.

If anyone own these two account :
Please PM i will buy them
Thanks
How can i check pascal accounts?
Is there a link? Sry if i miss it.
Thanks
very lucky people who bought at 30k for tonight pascal going to 60k   Cheesy

Wow man, your forecasts are very accurate. Thanks. I just bought a house with the profits jajajajajajajajaajajajajajajajajaja.... this coin ins not going to reach 60K in at least 4 months.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
Thanks
How can i check pascal accounts?
Is there a link? Sry if i miss it.
Thanks
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Thanks
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
It's specialized hardware, it can't just be reprogrammed.  Link or stfu

the age of PASC is end.
nano shit pool will dump to 10k sat in few days.
another important thing is reassembled  BTC ASIC miner is coming.

Please stop spreading fud, no one is developing an Asic for a low market cap coin... You know how much development dollars go into it?
not new miner.it is reprogramed old btc miner.
The BTC miner is made for SHA-256 and PASC is using SHA-256 too, but modified. It may be possible the miner software to be modified, but I'm not sure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Dear all friend
I am an exhanger of PASC ( not minner) show can share me account via Public key:
3GhhbokJZXG3XxpLANiQAu69JEiRs1wcC1hsqu9c8fuJBeN4MbzYxbaDBBdpEwckrkqkobzZuYVqido iND9KL2KU2tzQkZuKFXwCt8
I want to store coin on my way
Thánks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
the age of PASC is end.

Asic for pascal? for a 0.5$ coin? jajajajajajajajajaajaj you've got be stupid right?
right stupid as his nick
the age of PASC is end.

Asic for pascal? for a 0.5$ coin? jajajajajajajajajaajaj you've got be stupid right?
Activity: 532
very lucky people who bought at 30k for tonight pascal going to 60k   Cheesy
legendary
It's specialized hardware, it can't just be reprogrammed.  Link or stfu

the age of PASC is end.

Please stop spreading fud, no one is developing an Asic for a low market cap coin... You know how much development dollars go into it?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
the age of PASC is end.

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
why do u think, that 5500 is bottom. Why not 1k, or 10k. From what do u take 5500? As or me, i think this is pumpanddump coin, the only purpose of which was quick and great pump for getting a lot of money by polo. And now - BB pascal, ggwp.

5.5k was the low on Polo, so it would be a double bottom. If it broke 10K, I'd expect a panic dump where everybody fears 1K. With its small mcap, that would be a perfect opportunity for a whale to step in at >5.5k and pump it up again. I'd imagine that would then create a lot of long-term baghodlers.

In retrospect, I was probably wrong to say that 1k couldn't be hit unless it was delisted however, as I forget to take into account increased supply. If years from now, when there are 25M+ coins, it is still listed, then 1K or less might well be hit.
legendary
the age of PASC is end.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
the age of PASC is end.

Predictable...  Undecided
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
the age of PASC is end.
Jump to: