Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 182. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
I am not sure why some people want to buy accounts at 7k+ sats.. but ok, msg me!
http://imgur.com/tkzlJtC

Wow that's a lot of accounts.  How much did you mine and sell at?  Hopefully you don't desert the project that made you some sick money (if you held).

Low account numbers will be  worth more in the future since they will be more recognizable and easy to type/memorize/etc.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
I am not sure why some people want to buy accounts at 7k+ sats.. but ok, msg me!
http://imgur.com/tkzlJtC
Activity: 58
Merit: 1

Since I'm a good guy, send me your public key and I'll throw you a nice account number. 

loooool
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
i've up my bid to 10,000 sats pm me. will not go first, only if your a trusted member
Same here .. PM ,will take up to 500 Accounts
Same here, but up to 300 Accounts.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
i've up my bid to 10,000 sats pm me. will not go first, only if your a trusted member
Same here .. PM ,will take up to 500 Accounts
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
still buying accounts 6000 sats each pm me
I would buy 500 accounts at that price if someone selling. With that amount I could make a giveaway for my friends, or I could send an account to random internet person, who need it. I'm mining it and still don't own any accounts. Pools owe me 8 accounts. I solo mined it too, but didn't found a block for a long time. Still can't send PASC to my personal wallet.
If anyone is selling , i will buy 500 Accounts for 7000 sat ? PM ?
Thanks 
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
still buying accounts 6000 sats each pm me
I would buy 500 accounts at that price if someone selling. With that amount I could make a giveaway for my friends, or I could send an account to random internet person, who need it. I'm mining it and still don't own any accounts. Pools owe me 8 accounts. I solo mined it too, but didn't found a block for a long time. Still can't send PASC to my personal wallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Selling accounts .50 Usd.
legendary
I've never bought a single lbc, but it sure is profitable to mine!  Go crawl back into your hole if you don't understand game changing concepts.  This is just the beginning and you'll be kicking yourself in the ass for not buying.

Since I'm a good guy, send me your public key and I'll throw you a nice account number. 

Account numbers and blockchain pruning, enough said.  Go troll somewhere else.

The price is plummeting today, it seems that pascalcoin bubble has been burst hard. Actually PASC does not have any special feature, why we need a deletable blockchain? Unnecessary.

IMO reasonable price for pasc is 1000 sat, which is the price before listed on poloniex.

Thanks for your constructive input. I guess account numbers and blockchain pruning aren't features, move on.

Cheers bagholders, this feature is useless, come on, tell us what is revolutionary of this feature? Delete blockchain, it is not decentralized any more.

Account numbers is innovation? LMAO, your innovation definition is so low, no wonder you wear LBRY signature, big LBRY bagholders who bought above 200k sat? Sorry for you loss, and your PASC bought above 150k sat.   Embarrassed Embarrassed Kiss Kiss
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
The price is plummeting today, it seems that pascalcoin bubble has been burst hard. Actually PASC does not have any special feature, why we need a deletable blockchain? Unnecessary.

IMO reasonable price for pasc is 1000 sat, which is the price before listed on poloniex.

It's not going to 1k unless it's delisted. 5500 sat would be an absolute bottom imo - there will probably be pumps before then though Wink.
why do u think, that 5500 is bottom. Why not 1k, or 10k. From what do u take 5500? As or me, i think this is pumpanddump coin, the only purpose of which was quick and great pump for getting a lot of money by polo. And now - BB pascal, ggwp.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Thanks for your constructive input. I guess account numbers and blockchain pruning aren't features, move on.

Cheers bagholders, this feature is useless, come on, tell us what is revolutionary of this feature? Delete blockchain, it is not decentralized any more.

Account numbers is innovation? LMAO, your innovation definition is so low, no wonder you wear LBRY signature, big LBRY bagholders who bought above 200k sat? Sorry for you loss, and your PASC bought above 150k sat.   Embarrassed Embarrassed Kiss Kiss
legendary

Activity: 273
don't buy pasc coin above 20k sat,when the nano shit pool is running.
don't mine on nano shit pool.it is negative profit according to zec or eth.
pasc coin is killed by nano shit pool.

Agreed. Nanoshitpool's greed is going to kill this blockchain literally and marketwise. Nanopool is cheating. Never ever trust this pool. Coinswapping, timestamp attack, and all sort of low lows this pool is doing. what a shame!
Activity: 403

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

It's not going to 1k unless it's delisted. 5500 sat would be an absolute bottom imo - there will probably be pumps before then though Wink.
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
don't buy pasc coin above 20k sat,when the nano shit pool is running.
don't mine on nano shit pool.it is negative profit according to zec or eth.
pasc coin is killed by nano shit pool.
Activity: 686
i am in Pascal again!

from Pascal dev:

Good news: Pascalcoin was an unknown coins 2 weeks before. Today is a known coin and I've some emails from important people who is looking it's account technology for the future

Buying pascal accounts pm me with the quantity you have and offers
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
is it profitable to mine at this point?

At this current moment, no.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Hello everyone, I have a question to ask of the Pascal community, please stop being mean to the Pascal dev he is one man and has done an excellent job so far.

Thanks Smiley

These days unless you hand someone a bunch of cash, they will always complain. You got to get used to it in the bitcoin world.

I am sure many people blamed Satoshi if they bought BTC in 2013 and sold at a loss in 2015.
Jump to: