Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 183. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Dear all
I like Pascal coin and i like dev of this coin. I try to buy more coin at this price and store it!
Hope have more info about this! Thank
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hello everyone, I have a question to ask of the Pascal community, please stop being mean to the Pascal dev he is one man and has done an excellent job so far.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 676
is it profitable to mine at this point?
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Read the whitepaper, you (hiding criminals) XMR chills !

Tongue Pannekopp

looooooool
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...

They are part of the current state of the blockchain, but are all the previous owners of the same account part of it? I don't think so. That's why real time monitoring and storage of data is needed if you want to know the history of accounts and transactions.

... this (PASC) is a banking-account and currency (store of value) transfer system.

Read the whitepaper, you (hiding criminals) XMR chills !

Tongue Pannekopp
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
Those operations are absolutely part of the blockchain

account numbers much better and simple use for online merchants and for ordinary customers, because of way it work
account transfer with coins without use of block chain make tranasactions for some people 100% anonymous, in zCash you can get private key and see history of transactions, in pascal coin no history of transactions, very cool. 
Every good alt have something for anonymity, Monero, Dash, Zcash(this coin was to much Hype if your remember start on Polo) Pascal coin also unique.
You could monitor your PASC node in real time and store all the transactions data in your own copy of the blockchain. No one stops you from doing that and everyone could do it if they want to. Some could go further and create online services for that. That's why the transactions are far from private.

I was talking about account(s) transfer with coins via public key string, this operations doesn't use block chain, what will be monitored? When second person add account via that key? there are no block chain in this scenario

But the operation happens and could be monitored in real time when it happens. Then you could save it in you own "full copy of a blockchain".
They are part of the current state of the blockchain, but are all the previous owners of the same account part of it? I don't think so. That's why real time monitoring and storage of data is needed if you want to know the history of accounts and transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Those operations are absolutely part of the blockchain

account numbers much better and simple use for online merchants and for ordinary customers, because of way it work
account transfer with coins without use of block chain make tranasactions for some people 100% anonymous, in zCash you can get private key and see history of transactions, in pascal coin no history of transactions, very cool. 
Every good alt have something for anonymity, Monero, Dash, Zcash(this coin was to much Hype if your remember start on Polo) Pascal coin also unique.
You could monitor your PASC node in real time and store all the transactions data in your own copy of the blockchain. No one stops you from doing that and everyone could do it if they want to. Some could go further and create online services for that. That's why the transactions are far from private.

I was talking about account(s) transfer with coins via public key string, this operations doesn't use block chain, what will be monitored? When second person add account via that key? there are no block chain in this scenario

But the operation happens and could be monitored in real time when it happens. Then you could save it in you own "full copy of a blockchain".

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
please where can i download  PascalCoin 1.0.5  wallet?

need urgent for mining

the miner clients version seen  only for  pool miner , and for only big players
Activity: 602
Hi PascalCoin users

Dev is focused in current developmen...

Are you alone?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Pasc shit coin, they will took your BTC if you buying it! Be aware pasc real price 500-1000 sat.
It polo toy and polo with dev in cahoots they continue dump price.

Well, don't bother to comment bullshits then, or you could buy cheap pascals for the next pump, your choice.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Sorry guys I made a frontend update and forgot to include unconfirmed balance onto the dashboard, only the last 5 blocks were counted so you were only seeing unconfirmed earnings from last 5 blocks while in "Transactions" still all the other unconfirmed coins could be seen.

Fixed this, now all coins are shown up correctly again.

I'm preparing the frontend for a giveway, stay tuned ! Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Pasc shit coin, they will took your BTC if you buying it! Be aware pasc real price 500-1000 sat.
It polo toy and polo with dev in cahoots they continue dump price.
legendary
Activity: 1330
i am in Pascal again!

from Pascal dev:

Good news: Pascalcoin was an unknown coins 2 weeks before. Today is a known coin and I've some emails from important people who is looking it's account technology for the future
Hi PascalCoin users

Dev is focused in current development, this takes time, perhaps days or weeks.

For all you want to know "what I'm doing", just can tell you that I'm searching a problem with wallet that causes (sometimes) application crash and needs to restart app. This crash does not affect safebox nor wallet nor blockchain
This crash is produced for a high intensity nodes connected, was not found before because there wasn't more than 300 or 400 nodes connected together on a single wallet before. BE PATIENT

Also, for everyone who is emailing me, I can't say what will happen with trading, I'm not god

Hey, great to hear from you. Bro, consider to hire and contact some good team for support and development, you have gold in your hands. Two or three brains work better than one. I will not sell my Pascals, I've been tempted to, but definitely I am in a long hold strategy. This coin can reach 4$ in the next 6 months or 1 year (depending on the development), so we have to be patients. If you check all the coins with the same supply volume, all of them are almost on 0.5 or 1$, so when the coin settle and some improves are made, we would be getting a price rise.

Go dev Go... jejejejeje

By the way, a simple words from the dev and the prices rises. This is a demonstration that the community is waiting for some support and trust.
Activity: 910
I see some weird behaviour of the chain again, blocks are orphaned  "in reverse".. So first you have 2-3 blocks and suddenly a different, longer chain seems to reorganize "my" chain and replaces their blocks with mine...

I don't know how long this stuff will going on ... This coin is probably in alpha state compared to "old" coins using the bitcoin codebase, it needs fixes ..

Ok, I am starting to fell uncomfortable with things like this and no news or comments from the dev. We need some backup related to this points, or the coin will never rise again. As I said, there is a lot or hard work to do, but it looks like only OC is doing it.

Go to https://pascalcoin.slack.com/  if you want more real time support
We need invitation to join this team from the team manager..
http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/

Hi Bro, thanks for advise. Are you a member of the Pascalteam Huh? It would be great to have more information related to the development: timelines, development advances, ideas, etc. This is a very promising coin Shocked, but it may become a big failure too Cry. We, the miners, need more support and information. The #development channel in #slackit has no messages at all, and the other channels are a bunch people writing the same thing we read here Undecided.

If there are some pascalcoin developers out there, it would be great if you get in touch with the community. I have a piano, we can do it at the "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" film: sounds, colors and all that things  Grin Grin Grin Grin
yes ,good coins' slack channel  got all their devs in ,,,for example ,,lisk devs  always  in  slack channel
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Hi PascalCoin users

Dev is focused in current development, this takes time, perhaps days or weeks.

For all you want to know "what I'm doing", just can tell you that I'm searching a problem with wallet that causes (sometimes) application crash and needs to restart app. This crash does not affect safebox nor wallet nor blockchain
This crash is produced for a high intensity nodes connected, was not found before because there wasn't more than 300 or 400 nodes connected together on a single wallet before. BE PATIENT

Also, for everyone who is emailing me, I can't say what will happen with trading, I'm not god
Jump to: