Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 46. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10
Will your application contain a tool that allows investing in crypto-currencies?

It is on the pipeline but not on the 1st release. Please do watch out for it.
At what stage is the introduction of this tool planned? It’s very important for me to know this

Are you referring to Exchanges?  Starting November, we are already building of abstraction layer and integration with exchanges so that you can invest to other crypto-currencies soon.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Every information is secret about those types of projects. It risk our invesment
Will not the avilabiity of Singapore's license to carry out aaycentos activities hinder the whole process of the service in Europe?lP

We will get country-specific licenses including Europe's so there should be no issue.
Isn’t it easier to buy a single license that meets all European standards?

Of course, for Europe yes, I believe there is one collective license. But for Asia it is country specific.
In what currency will the owners of tokens receive their share of the total income?

We will be distributing PYNs so you can convert them to your preferred currency.
How many people are already using your app at the moment?

Based on Play Store we have over 10,000 downloads.
Please, tell not the number of downloads, but the number of active users, if this information is not classified for any reason.

The target is 1000 active users on a daily basis.
As I have already mentioned, I am interested in the current indicators, not the target ones. Or is it secret information also?

Sorry we cannot disclose that information. But you can do the math given the 10000 downloads.
Is there a contactless payment option in your app?

Yes, the app itself has many features and one of these is bills payments.
So will your app support Apple Pay?

We have Bills Payment incorporated already in the app, Paycent proprietary.
Good afternoon. What do one need to do in order to get the right to provide loans on your platform?

It is under 4.5 in our whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Hello. What number of tokens collected will make you stop the ICO prematurely?

When we meet our hard cap goal of 30 mil PYNs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Will your application contain a tool that allows investing in crypto-currencies?

It is on the pipeline but not on the 1st release. Please do watch out for it.
At what stage is the introduction of this tool planned? It’s very important for me to know this
Activity: 238
Hello. I’m wondering what solutions in the field of personal data security will be implemented in your app.

We follow the global industry standard and comply with AMLC and KYC.
These are the rules for verification of the identity and verification of income legality; I also meant the possibility of protecting data from being stolen by third parties.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70

Buddy you need just to check the website for this information.Trust me its not so hard,just make few clicks Cheesy ICO is going really cool.Hope this guys will present us more than other similar projects.
Activity: 364
Is there a contactless payment option in your app?

Yes, the app itself has many features and one of these is bills payments.
So will your app support Apple Pay?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How many people are already using your app at the moment?

Based on Play Store we have over 10,000 downloads.
Please, tell not the number of downloads, but the number of active users, if this information is not classified for any reason.

The target is 1000 active users on a daily basis.
As I have already mentioned, I am interested in the current indicators, not the target ones. Or is it secret information also?
Activity: 252
Will I be able to cancel the exchange operation during a certain period of time?

Since Paycent is a dual ewallet, you have the option as to when you want to do the Exchange.
What about the cases when I mistakenly exchanged more means than I expected?
Activity: 392
Will not the avilabiity of Singapore's license to carry out aaycentos activities hinder the whole process of the service in Europe?lP

We will get country-specific licenses including Europe's so there should be no issue.
Isn’t it easier to buy a single license that meets all European standards?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. What do one need to do in order to get the right to provide loans on your platform?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
In what currency will the owners of tokens receive their share of the total income?
Activity: 280
Activity: 75
is there a plan to migrate from the ERC 20 token platform to a proprietary platform in the future ? Also in the pictures for the debit cards i can see the MC logo, you guys are already working with them ?
Hello. What social networks does your bounty program support?

Please check here: https://paycent.com/bounty-programme/
I try to visit it, but I see it in temporarily ON-HOLD. When you plan to reopened it? I'm waiting to be a part of your bounty program.

We are still on the process of finalizing the guidelines. Sorry for the wait.
Pages:
Jump to: