Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 3. (Read 109500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I've lost eth buying 0.002 of a PayPie for 5 ETH. Didn't even get 1 PayPie. I got a fraction of a PPP in exchange for 5 ETH.  I was an EtherDelta noob. I cried. I don't think anyone will pay more than me for a PPP

I had a similar experience with another token but it was 0.15 eth or something.

Sorry for your loss. Need to be very careful on etherdelta.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Paypie has been consistenlty working with regulators, hopefully they are getting guidance along the way
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
They have problem with Canadian regulators? Why? As I know Cadana is a loyal country for crypto and ICOs. Ethereum also registered in Canana? (Vitalik living in Canada as I know).
You're a genius. Speaking that paypie has problems in Canada then megorek historical information about kanada and crypto. What problem question Huh
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
As we can see Paypie is one of the important service provider in real life to real businesses. This is not startup but a process of transfer to blockchain from physical services. Legally entitled companies never communicate the way ordinary fund raisers do. We need to understand their position once we see it as company we reach at the right point and reasons behind less communication and more work.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello PayPie believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of PayPie at: https://cointopper.com/coin/paypie

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
I've lost eth buying 0.002 of a PayPie for 5 ETH. Didn't even get 1 PayPie. I got a fraction of a PPP in exchange for 5 ETH.  I was an EtherDelta noob. I cried. I don't think anyone will pay more than me for a PPP
0.002 is equivalent to 1 USD. You have a PPP tokens equivalent to 2.5 ETH as of now.

This kind of problem shouldn't be ignored. PPP needs a better exchange.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Tell me please! Is it SCAM Huh Grin

Lol...people are so early to call a project scam if there is a slight delay with no update/development news coming from the team. If you are here for making at 5x.10x..20x and that too at the start of the project..then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Yes, they are. I am also frustrated because of their exchange strategy.

But paypie is one of the farthest projects being scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Lol...people are so early to call a project scam if there is a slight delay with no update/development news coming from the team. If you are here for making at 5x.10x..20x and that too at the start of the project..then you shouldn't be here in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Paypie team have its own planning to take this project ahead. We from outside can't understand what is putting things on hold or off channels things are being prepared and formal announcements are to be made. There are many scenarios and assumptions what we can use to give an explanation based on. It is difficult to have any information but what else can be done too.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
They have problem with Canadian regulators? Why? As I know Cadana is a loyal country for crypto and ICOs. Ethereum also registered in Canana? (Vitalik living in Canada as I know).
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Someone has shared unofficial version of the statement on current situation. Where team has said they are waiting for green signal from Canadian authorities on the status of token to be recognized as utility before going with full force for marketing and listing on more exchanges. It sounds to have logic behind all this delay.
Heard this everytime. But isn't other type of utility tokens are listed on bigger exchanges? I'm totally disappointed with how they always keep saying they need to comply with the law. But it's really clear that other utility tokens get listed in Binance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It's seriously confusing that project of this magnitude doesn't have any respected exchanges yet... ( if you don't count ed or forkdelta )

Old investors are depressed due to not have good exchange on the list after launch of beta there was high expectation we will see this on big exchanges even dev team have solid track record. But I also take it as opportunity to increase my token as cheap price. I believe in future this will be on leading position being first mover into blockchain space.

I still expecting in this year Paypie can get listed on another exchange. So let's give more time at least until the end of this year, and let's see whether this token listed on another exchange or not
yes, I will try to be more patient, because I think this paypie is a very good project, and already have a good partner, even PayPie will be adopted by Debitum as its dedicated blockchain-based risk score provider for business loans exclusively for North America
I'm sure that the price will go up once it hits some good exchange. Maybe they're waiting to the proper moment of the market.

As someone said before apparently they are still waiting for the Canadian regulators' approvement that their tokens are utility tokens. Hopefully it doesn't take that long anymore. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
They should have listed on a good exchange months ago.

Now they are just starting contacting with exchanges and it will probably take few more months.
Better late than never  Smiley
But you right, token is in top 250 but has not been listed on any big exchange: fatbtc is just noname exchange, total trading volume is 32kk$, that is not serious...
FATBTC is just a small exchange that's why. Like the others, i'm still waiting for the exchange to come. I've buying low, selling high in Delta ever since. Expanding the amount of PPP that i have.

Its really strange. they raised good money (25 mln usd) on ICO. Co-founder of ETH backed this project. And ICO finished more than half of year ago andstill not listed on any big exchange. Why?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It's seriously confusing that project of this magnitude doesn't have any respected exchanges yet... ( if you don't count ed or forkdelta )

Old investors are depressed due to not have good exchange on the list after launch of beta there was high expectation we will see this on big exchanges even dev team have solid track record. But I also take it as opportunity to increase my token as cheap price. I believe in future this will be on leading position being first mover into blockchain space.

I still expecting in this year Paypie can get listed on another exchange. So let's give more time at least until the end of this year, and let's see whether this token listed on another exchange or not
yes, I will try to be more patient, because I think this paypie is a very good project, and already have a good partner, even PayPie will be adopted by Debitum as its dedicated blockchain-based risk score provider for business loans exclusively for North America
I'm sure that the price will go up once it hits some good exchange. Maybe they're waiting to the proper moment of the market.
Activity: 122
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Haven't ever heard about FatBtc exchange, how legit is it and do i need a kyc to withdraw my paypie from there?

I've only heard bad news about FatBtc. I've heard that there is bots trading to increase volume appearance and that a significant number of people have issues withdrawing funds from the site. There appear to be reasonably good, consistent, arbitrage options on the site if you can switch coins between exchanges readily, which in my opinion supports the notion that withdrawals arent easy as these opportunities would be eaten up quickly if it was. Again only hearsay but I've heard the team Paypie have asked FatBtc to delist their coin, which could be because of regulatory concerns or concerns with the platform. Given the crypto environment and the ease for a 'trusted' third party to freeze funds and steal them I'd only use trusted exchanges (and fork/etherdelta).
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Haven't ever heard about FatBtc exchange, how legit is it and do i need a kyc to withdraw my paypie from there?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Someone has shared unofficial version of the statement on current situation. Where team has said they are waiting for green signal from Canadian authorities on the status of token to be recognized as utility before going with full force for marketing and listing on more exchanges. It sounds to have logic behind all this delay.
Activity: 588

Pages:
Jump to: