Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 4. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Hey guys, I'm also in the boat of wanting Paypie to be on a nice big centralized exchange because of the attention that will give to Paypie and the ease of access (ether/forkdelta are not the most user friendly exchanges even if they do have their positives).

My understanding is that Paypie are not in a position to list their tokens on such exchanges due to concerns from regulators in Canada. They have been engaged in a conversation with them from very early on in their development and are being required to show the utility of their token before being able to get the exemption which would allow them to list without having to complete the paperwork required to be listed as a security. This means that they need to have their platform going so that the utility exists. Obviously there is little they can do about Ether/Forkdelta and i believe that the team has requested that fatbtc delist their coin.

It is just a matter of time before its listed on a bigger exchange however the delay is not due to lethargy or stalling its due to compliance from a team that wants to deliver a product and has a clear path to do that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's seriously confusing that project of this magnitude doesn't have any respected exchanges yet... ( if you don't count ed or forkdelta )

Old investors are depressed due to not have good exchange on the list after launch of beta there was high expectation we will see this on big exchanges even dev team have solid track record. But I also take it as opportunity to increase my token as cheap price. I believe in future this will be on leading position being first mover into blockchain space.

I still expecting in this year Paypie can get listed on another exchange. So let's give more time at least until the end of this year, and let's see whether this token listed on another exchange or not
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
It's seriously confusing that project of this magnitude doesn't have any respected exchanges yet... ( if you don't count ed or forkdelta )

Old investors are depressed due to not have good exchange on the list after launch of beta there was high expectation we will see this on big exchanges even dev team have solid track record. But I also take it as opportunity to increase my token as cheap price. I believe in future this will be on leading position being first mover into blockchain space.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
They should have listed on a good exchange months ago.

Now they are just starting contacting with exchanges and it will probably take few more months.
Better late than never  Smiley
But you right, token is in top 250 but has not been listed on any big exchange: fatbtc is just noname exchange, total trading volume is 32kk$, that is not serious...
FATBTC is just a small exchange that's why. Like the others, i'm still waiting for the exchange to come. I've buying low, selling high in Delta ever since. Expanding the amount of PPP that i have.

I still positive thinking about this project because this project has a good team members for developt this project. You can see that all milestones on their roadmap can be achieved on time, so with good project i am sure the team also thinking about big exchange

The project is great.

But also we want to see the real value of the token. And it can only become with a good exchange.

Just wait at least until the end of this year, because impossible in 1 year this token hasn't to get listed on a good exchange. I hope the team in this year cares about exchange, so the value of Paypie more valuable

Why impossible?

Check vibehub. They finished their ico after paypie or around the same time with paypie. And they only get around 1.5m $ for it, didn't make hardcap like paypie.

They got listed on binance months ago!
This also had me thinking. I think it would be better if we raised our concerns everyday with exchange. Seems like they've forgotten what crypto was originally for.

I am with you on that, but isn't the listing on binance pricey? Or maybe they just list what they want and charge what they feel like that day Tongue.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Now they are just starting contacting with exchanges and it will probably take few more months.
But you right, token is in top 250 but has not been listed on any big exchange: fatbtc is just noname exchange, total trading volume is 32kk$, that is not serious...
FATBTC is just a small exchange that's why. Like the others, i'm still waiting for the exchange to come. I've buying low, selling high in Delta ever since. Expanding the amount of PPP that i have.

I still positive thinking about this project because this project has a good team members for developt this project. You can see that all milestones on their roadmap can be achieved on time, so with good project i am sure the team also thinking about big exchange

The project is great.

But also we want to see the real value of the token. And it can only become with a good exchange.

Just wait at least until the end of this year, because impossible in 1 year this token hasn't to get listed on a good exchange. I hope the team in this year cares about exchange, so the value of Paypie more valuable

Why impossible?

Check vibehub. They finished their ico after paypie or around the same time with paypie. And they only get around 1.5m $ for it, didn't make hardcap like paypie.

This also had me thinking. I think it would be better if we raised our concerns everyday with exchange. Seems like they've forgotten what crypto was originally for.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Merit: 13
This is an interesting project for many people who are looking for ways to invest their money. It provides great data and from what I saw on their page the app plans seems really good.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

The project is great.

Why impossible?

Better late than never  Smiley

The project is great.

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

The project is great.

Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Yes bad exchanges causing us to lose Money.

Ico price was 0.0011 eth and now it is 0,00098144 ETH. It already has beta but price is lower. The only reason is bad exchanges.

Just do not sell at this price, nobody forces us to sell at this dumped price, people. Just wait until Papie will release it`s platform, buy on dips. Maybe the bottom is reached or not, but PPP will skyrocket in the nearest months, surely. Cause they have utility value, in which market is in need.

I have some, not a huge amount, but will be holding it for at least 6-12 months. Selling now would be mad.

Price will go parabolic only when companies are going to use the platform, it's always a matter of adoption with this ICOs, or else it would be just a pump&dump token

But exchange factor is important thing too. Overall this project very impressive but until now hasn't a proper exchange. I hope during this year we can see this token can listed on better exchange
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Ico price was 0.0011 eth and now it is 0,00098144 ETH. It already has beta but price is lower. The only reason is bad exchanges.

Just do not sell at this price, nobody forces us to sell at this dumped price, people. Just wait until Papie will release it`s platform, buy on dips. Maybe the bottom is reached or not, but PPP will skyrocket in the nearest months, surely. Cause they have utility value, in which market is in need.

I have some, not a huge amount, but will be holding it for at least 6-12 months. Selling now would be mad.

Price will go parabolic only when companies are going to use the platform, it's always a matter of adoption with this ICOs, or else it would be just a pump&dump token
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

I also have concern about Fatbtc that is not a good exchange but this token is still growing healthy. If they could arrange this to make it list on popular exchanges than so many new investors will dive into this project and we see this growing with full speed.
Activity: 364

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
If you have sudden need you don't care of anything and should resolve the important thing first. First rule in investment is invest what you can hold and can bear in case of loss. Luckily you still can come back and pick cheaper PPP after resolving the urgency. Who can hold PPP will get rewarded simple though holding is very hard.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You

if selling below the price of ICO it feels loss does not hurt to hold longer so that prices can improve when we can benefit but if you have a sudden need what can make..just Hold
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I think that it is really time for the Paypie team to care about other exchanges, before investors are starting to lose patience.
in addition there is no news about a good new exchange, which makes me feel restless is they are less actively post their activities, if they always post their activities on social media accounts like twitter, I believe it will be able to keep the price of PPP token remain above the price of ICO and when paypie is actually launched then the price will increase  significantly
Pages:
Jump to: