Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 40. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Pecunio is what the world needs right now. This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success. I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the world
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Really good project. But I do not understand what kind of licenses you need to work in the field of financial investment?
Activity: 228
The more people learn about what you’re doing the more they will like it. Great project with great possibilities!
Activity: 10
Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events?
Activity: 162
I think the project has a great future prospect since the demand for tokens will be large in my opinion
Activity: 218
The Pecunio concept is really great, I support this project because I see that all team is experienced and capable to achieve the goal. I am looking forward to see the token on different exchanges. Closely watching the progress Cool
Activity: 220
More people should get acquainted with this project so it'll be great if we help spreading the word about it!
Activity: 156
I think the idea of the project is simply excellent. Now everything will depend on the development and promotion
Activity: 225
At what stage is the development of the platform now? 
Activity: 238
A good project. I have already decided to buy tokens. I hope this project will meet our expectations and succeed Wink
Activity: 148
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. The list of team members and advisors is impressive. I also follow the news of the project
Activity: 233
Gyus tell me plese where is your company officially registered?
Activity: 133
At the moment this is one of the most impressive ICO I've seen in recent times 
Activity: 119
I have been following the project for a long time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real 
Activity: 155
A good project, I think this is a great prospect for investors. I will follow the news!
Activity: 186
A good project, the idea will be useful to many people. Good luck to you
Activity: 214
Great project! The team is group of highly creative and dedicated people to provide an innovative and useful service
Activity: 199
i see a good future of this project, good luck and i wish this project a big success in the near future. 
Activity: 146
I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
Activity: 213
A good project, I think it will be popular and therefore the price of the token will grow and we will all be able to benefit. If, of course, developers can fulfill their promises. Good luck to you.
Pages:
Jump to: