Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 41. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people and hence the demand for tokens will be quite large
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I read this project's website, white paper, road map, the contents are very detailed, and the team is very strong, is a reliable project, it is worth investing

It is similar to swissborg or blackman crypto which were both successfull ICO
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I think this project will be successful because of the professional team and experienced advisors
Activity: 193
I read this project's website, white paper, road map, the contents are very detailed, and the team is very strong, is a reliable project, it is worth investing
Activity: 195
Your idea is impressive! I hope you will succeed and your service will be in demand
Activity: 198
Keeping my eye on this ICO for sure, a useful platform finally
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
The concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Activity: 200
If I do not sell tokens on the exchange, what services can I pay with tokens? What can I buy with these tokens?
Activity: 184
Do you cooperate with video bloggers? Maybe there are some reviews on youtube?
Activity: 194
The project is really worthwhile, I would certainly like to see the developments of the platform before investing
You can study the white paper there are all aspects of the project if it helps you
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
The project is really worthwhile, I would certainly like to see the developments of the platform before investing
Activity: 217
Do you have any significant partnerships ? Can you tell us?
Activity: 131
I heard about this project from my friend. You have nice idea but do you have any competitors? If yes, what are your advantages?
Activity: 205
I think this project will attract investors and will be supported, because the concept is great and such service will be in demand
Activity: 181
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does not pass up!
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?

BTC PCO Tokens will be exchangeable on several exchanges! BTC

PCC (Pecunio Cryptocurrency Fund)
PICO (Pecunio ICO Fund)
PAV (Pecunio Angel and Venture Fund)

will be traded internally
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team?

Feel welcome to join our slack for that!  Wink

https://pecunio.slack.com
Activity: 187
Could i have a link to your github repo?
Activity: 126
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team?
Activity: 134
Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Pages:
Jump to: