Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 48. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Pecunio looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what!
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
How can I ensure all of your advisors are real? not just pictures on the website?
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?
Activity: 214
Powerful token and very well team, I hope project will reach huge success, and your token will be on all trading exchanges , bittex, poloniex, binance...etc.
best wishes! 
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?

Well Pecunio is DAA manager with ICONOMI, besides that Reinhard Berger is Advisor for VESTARIN.

Found a link on Iconomi:
https://www.iconomi.net/dashboard/#/daa/PCC

But I guess there is more to come, since they wanna support other ICOs with their platform and as angel investors...
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Is there any bounty program, how do one participate in?

Yes pecunio is very generous to offer many bounty campaigns of which I am currently engaged in. You can find them in the link below:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29922609
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Could you briefly explain what is your service do exactly? What is the point of your project? And where can I find news about project?
Have you read the OP. The brief explanation you want is there. The whitepaper is also there for more details on pecunio.
Activity: 144
This project is so amazing in all aspects. Another amazing and interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis Roll Eyes

Of course, you are right, before investing, you need to conduct a full analysis of the project and study all the documents.
As for me, the project seems worthy and inspires confidence.
Activity: 216
I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis Roll Eyes
Activity: 208
can we sell our tokens or what can we use it for?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
I am in your Discord chat since several weeks, you are very active. You business model is good, keep up the good work.
Activity: 153
I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team
Activity: 213
The project is interesting and as far as I understand the unique. I'll follow him, too. Do you plan to have a bounty?
Activity: 228
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in investments in order for the project to start?
Activity: 162
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.
Activity: 149
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ? 
Activity: 201
Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?
Activity: 228
I like this project and wish this will be great. Looks very imposing! I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?
Activity: 162
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team? 
Activity: 218
What should be the amount of funds invested in order to get maximum profit? Yeah, I'm greedy, but I can’t help it)
Pages:
Jump to: