Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 47. (Read 24705 times)

copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Simple question, can tokens be bought with visa or paypal ?

The tokens can be bought via Paypal or via cryptocurrency.
Further payments might be added in the future!
copper member
decentralize money
Will there be a mobile app for your project?

Sure, there will be an app for Android as well as for iOS.
You can find this point on our roadmap in our whitepaper.

https://www.pecun.io/Pecunio_White_Paper.pdf
copper member
decentralize money
Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?

We are in the making of it. It will definitely be before up and running!
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
This sounds like a really good project and something worth investing time and money in. Its really look fantastic
 Good luck to all !!
Activity: 198
This is a really interesting project and the team seems solid. That's why I decided to invest. I would like to see the tokens grow well in price
Activity: 200
Will there be a mobile app for your project?
Activity: 205
Simple question, can tokens be bought with visa or paypal ?
Activity: 199
good project, but i didn't see the ICO details on the site (because the time was not enough, I didn't see the white paper), and i want to know the basic profile
Activity: 194
Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Indeed this is a great project... When I first saw it, I had no doubt it will breakeven and exceed expectations. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
if the execution of this project is completely successful, i see it making us all smile some day. i support the project and thanks for the opportunity Cheesy

I studied the documentation of the project and I really enjoyed it. If everything works out then I think the tokens will grow well in price. Good luck to you guys! Wink

Yeah if all works well as expected, it will be a worthy investment. Good luck
Activity: 184
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off. 
Activity: 217
Do u have a youtube channel? Or have you been reviewed by any youtube bloggers?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I have been reading some negative comments as well as some positive ones. Whichever, I believe so strongly that this project will make an impact and surpass all expectations. 

Yeah me too. I am very optimistic about pecunio project as it helps to remove a lot of technicalities involved in Cryptos investment for the newbie and average investor
Activity: 187
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?
Activity: 126
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important now
Activity: 126
Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good
Activity: 140
Do you plan to bring anymore advisors on?
Activity: 140
The project seems interesting, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds? 
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
this looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Really interested to invest
Pages:
Jump to: