Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 49. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe its going to succeed. I am definitely going to support this project.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
a brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed Cool
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Hm. How will I get the part of the profit? In fiat or crypto? Or in tokens of ico that you invest in?
Could you please explain, I’m new to crypto

You can profit in both ways!
Being an exchange, you can exchange your assets from fiat to crypto and vice versa.
The easiest way is to get PCO tokens, which return fees from the company's businesses.

Once the crypto currency debit card is available, you can pay any bill in your local currency.

Thanks for your answer, everything is more clear for me now
Activity: 176
Does the team have experience working with blockchain projects?

Yes, CEO Reinhard Berger is Advisor at Vestarin.
A couple of great advisors are to be seen after the next update of the homepage to show Pecunio's blockchain affilitation.  Grin

Thanks for the info! Looking for more updates from your team!
Activity: 225
What is the minimum purchase?
Activity: 238
Hi there! Do you need additional developers? 
Activity: 148
Haven't find the info so maybe I could ask here. Who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does Pecunio differs from them? Thanks.
Activity: 233
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fakes coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
Activity: 119
I have participated in many projects and I know this is a good one. The project focuses on being innovative and I think one of its kind!
Activity: 155
I am fairly new in the Crypto space but I am really interested with this project. Where could I learn more about the project and how to participate the ICO? 
Activity: 186
i heard about this project from social media, project is good and going fast, all the best for future Cool
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Does the team have experience working with blockchain projects?

Yes, CEO Reinhard Berger is Advisor at Vestarin.
A couple of great advisors are to be seen after the next update of the homepage to show Pecunio's blockchain affilitation.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Hm. How will I get the part of the profit? In fiat or crypto? Or in tokens of ico that you invest in?

You can profit in both ways!
Being an exchange, you can exchange your assets from fiat to crypto and vice versa.
The easiest way is to get PCO tokens, which return fees from the company's businesses.

Once the crypto currency debit card is available, you can pay any bill in your local currency.
Activity: 146
It looks good thanks! How could I invest? I have btc. What should I do?
Activity: 207
If you are considering investing in this project, its a great move guys because you will make enormous profits. Believe me when i tell you this? Wink
Activity: 213
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that have a lot of potential, i will stay in touch in this project
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Activity: 193
Wow! Very promising project. A solid whitepaper, this will surely gains investors attention. This should be appreciated in the cryptocurrency world. I will watching out for more progress of this project.
Activity: 195
Very nice roadmap.. I'm always a fan of a good and fresh cryptocurrency with excellent prospects. Good job dev, keep going guys Wink
Activity: 198
this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far. I really hope this project will be able to generate profits for all parties especially the team that has worked maximally, once again I really appreciate what the team has done. And for those involved in it I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us, basically I'm sure this project will be great. And do not disappoint all those who have been involved. thank you   
Pages:
Jump to: