Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 45. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Great project! And new date of ICO is not a problem, if it's all for our benefits and success of the project!
Keep up the good work! Grin
Activity: 208
How many times I saw projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Pecunio looks like reliable company with serious approach, I believe in their success!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0

Proud to announce the following:

PECUNIO is proud to announce the appointment of David Drake to its advisory board.

David Drake is a well reputed name in the field of finance, serving as the Chairman of LDJ Capital and a host of related businesses.
David has represented the US Department of Commerce at various forums, including the Transatlantic Forum of the EU as well as the UK Parliament. His work in the field of crowdfunding also secured him an invitation to President Barack Obama’s White House.

David is a board advisor for several Initial Token Offerings. In the past 9 months the top 15 ICOs that David has been an advisor to have raised over USD 500,000,000.

Welcome aboard and into a great future!

Congratulations Pecunio! I hope David Drake will help you to make this project even better!
Activity: 153
Pecunio has a lot of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress of Pecunio. I will be looking forward to this project Grin
Activity: 213
Any latest news on the project?
Just look up to the few posts above
Pecunio established new dates of ICO and accepted new advisor into the team!
Activity: 149
Any latest news on the project?
Activity: 201
How long have you been involved in blockchain?
Activity: 228
So the ICO will be during 19th of March - 19th of April 2018
It's a lucky coincidence for me Grin
Looking forward to participate !
Activity: 162
Dear friends, followers and members please note:

This is to inform our investors and well-wishers that we are channeling all our resources in getting our gold backed token (the "Pecunio Gold Coin", PGC) market ready, due to massive interest by institutional partners.

This is the reason behind our decision to postpone our ICO for a couple of weeks as we believe that the PGC, our newest and best asset, will revolutionize the financial markets. The current market environment provides perfect conditions for growth.

We want to be ready with the gold token concept and design before the ICO, so that our ICO investors can fully benefit from this exciting new asset backed token.

The new timeline for our ICO proves our renewed continuing commitment towards creating a truly valuable and fully accessible platform for crypto investments.

New dates of our ICO are as follows:

19th of March - 19th of April 2018.

We are ready to wait to get awesome benefits later! This project is one of the best! Good luck team!
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money

Proud to announce the following:

PECUNIO is proud to announce the appointment of David Drake to its advisory board.

David Drake is a well reputed name in the field of finance, serving as the Chairman of LDJ Capital and a host of related businesses.
David has represented the US Department of Commerce at various forums, including the Transatlantic Forum of the EU as well as the UK Parliament. His work in the field of crowdfunding also secured him an invitation to President Barack Obama’s White House.

David is a board advisor for several Initial Token Offerings. In the past 9 months the top 15 ICOs that David has been an advisor to have raised over USD 500,000,000.

Welcome aboard and into a great future!
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.   

ETH worth approx. 1000$ for pre-ICO. It will be lower for ICO though!
Activity: 218
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Do you have partnership/cooperation with some exchanges already ? I suggest the team starting early as right now it's getting harder and harder to get listed on a proper exchange. Many tokens/coins go down up to 80% just because they are traded only on shitty exchanges months after ICO.
Activity: 11
Hello PECUNIO and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 220
Dear friends, followers and members please note:

This is to inform our investors and well-wishers that we are channeling all our resources in getting our gold backed token (the "Pecunio Gold Coin", PGC) market ready, due to massive interest by institutional partners.

This is the reason behind our decision to postpone our ICO for a couple of weeks as we believe that the PGC, our newest and best asset, will revolutionize the financial markets. The current market environment provides perfect conditions for growth.

We want to be ready with the gold token concept and design before the ICO, so that our ICO investors can fully benefit from this exciting new asset backed token.

The new timeline for our ICO proves our renewed continuing commitment towards creating a truly valuable and fully accessible platform for crypto investments.

New dates of our ICO are as follows:

19th of March - 19th of April 2018.

I believe that team is doing their best to fully develop the project and provide benefits to investors! Good job guys, it's very much appreciated!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Here is an article with Reinhard Berger CEO of Pecunio and former business architect for global consulting firm Accenture. Redefined the global banking system for clients such as Credit Suisse, UBS, and Invesco. Interview on Huffington Post:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-blockchain-technology-has-revolutionised-our-financial_us_5a5d9569e4b003efadb6b09b

Thanks for the article. Its a good read. Pecunio is going places and will be successful in the Cryptos sphere.
All the best
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
What do you guys think, is it risky to invest in this project?

Every investment is at your own risk and nobody will assure you that investing in any project is a sure way to success. Just do your due diligence and research on pecunio and if you are satisfied with what you see, you can invest what you can afford to lose, but this is a long term project
Activity: 156
Will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they will be exchangeable?
Activity: 225
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
Activity: 238
It's probably the best project out there, considering quality of the team and idea itself.
You have great potential and are marketing well, keep up the good work !
Pages:
Jump to: