Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 50. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Does the team have experience working with blockchain projects?
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it. I am really excited about the future of Pecunio.
Do you allow investors from the US to participate?
Activity: 200
This is a great project, I will tell friends and inform investors about Pecunio. Keep winning and going forward! Together we stand trough this rough time
Activity: 266
Merit: 140
k1mera
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them?

Can you please give more information about those "similar projects"? Let's say the name and discuss them.
Activity: 217
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in this project is doing their best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined and feel blessed to be part of your community cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon! 
Activity: 199
looking forward for the dynamic spreading of technology and social affiliation to make the world more convenient and much more interesting!  
k1mera
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company oficially registred somewhere? U know, Im not ready invest in the project that even does not have the jurisdiction. And dont have any permition for the operations on the market like legally u know

The company is incorporated in Dubai.
Activity: 205
As I was reading your whitepaper, I must say your team has done a great job in making the whole whitepaper. It looks professional and crisp clean. Wishing all the best in your project!
Activity: 184
very exciting project. I heard this project from my friend. I decided to join later. hope come to places worthy. I wish you success   
Activity: 134
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
Hello. I will also participate in this project. I liked it very much!
Activity: 187
 there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them?
Activity: 126
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company oficially registred somewhere? U know, Im not ready invest in the project that even does not have the jurisdiction. And dont have any permition for the operations on the market like legally u know
Activity: 120
I  heard about this project sometime ladt year,it seems a potentially good project though but I want to know thw team behind this project and is your project open source or otherwise. Thanks
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
I read about Pecun Gold coin, and they said that every 1 Pecun Gold coin comission was backed by 1 gram real physic gold  Grin This concept seem like DigixDAO, huh  Grin
Activity: 126
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Does anyone think that the ICO price is too high at $1.5 per token ? Why is there no info on total supply, ICO supply, softcap, hardcap, etc on the OP for ease of reference Huh
Activity: 112
The information on the site is constantly updated. This is a good sign. Social networks are quite active. And this also pleases.
k1mera
Yes we totally hope so. Great times to buy and I believe we have way to go...

Just wanted to know, where is Pecunio listed so far?

At the moment pecun.io is not listed anywhere but the team is working to list the token asap on good exchanges.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I have been following PCO project from the way times. Its good to see that the public awareness is now growing well. All the best
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
This gold token thing is getting serious!
1g of 99.99% fine gold = 1 Pecunio Gold Coin  Shocked
Do your own research:

https://medium.com/pecunio/the-rise-of-asset-backed-tokens-90570438261c

I saw the pecunio gold token news and was amazed. It's a good concept and a unique one. Everyone is looking forward to its development.
Pages:
Jump to: