Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 46. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Activity: 133
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and helping spread the good news.
Activity: 119
Hi! What is the minimum amount required to implement the project?
Activity: 155
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the future. I can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself!
Activity: 186
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Success to the team!
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Dear friends, followers and members please note:

This is to inform our investors and well-wishers that we are channeling all our resources in getting our gold backed token (the "Pecunio Gold Coin", PGC) market ready, due to massive interest by institutional partners.

This is the reason behind our decision to postpone our ICO for a couple of weeks as we believe that the PGC, our newest and best asset, will revolutionize the financial markets. The current market environment provides perfect conditions for growth.

We want to be ready with the gold token concept and design before the ICO, so that our ICO investors can fully benefit from this exciting new asset backed token.

The new timeline for our ICO proves our renewed continuing commitment towards creating a truly valuable and fully accessible platform for crypto investments.

New dates of our ICO are as follows:

19th of March - 19th of April 2018.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I like your idea, I think pecunio one of the most perspective projects lately! Personally I look forward this project, good luck to you!!
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Good evening from here. Please I just discovered my week 3 stakes hasn't been counted and neither has it been updated in the spreadsheet. I would be grateful if it's kindly looked into. Thank you.
Activity: 79
thank you! are there any news about the gold token? when is it gonna be released?
copper member
decentralize money
Found this video for our polski friends  Grin
Unfortunately I don't fully understand, since it is in polish, but it looks really GOOD!!!

Najlepsze i najbezpieczniejsze ICO - PECUNIO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjdbOaw09fk

like like like!

Another Youtube video, great footage from our russian supporters!!!
pyccкoe видeo нa pecunio oт "Coinmaster Pro"

Pecunio - бyдyщee дeнeг

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw8inKRJlC4

бoльшoe cпacибo!

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
if the execution of this project is completely successful, i see it making us all smile some day. i support the project and thanks for the opportunity Cheesy

I studied the documentation of the project and I really enjoyed it. If everything works out then I think the tokens will grow well in price. Good luck to you guys! Wink

Yeah if all works well as expected, it will be a worthy investment and investors will be happy as pecuniary has a good and working use case.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I have been reading some negative comments as well as some positive ones. Whichever, I believe so strongly that this project will make an impact and surpass all expectations. 

Yeah me too. I am very optimistic about pecunio project as it helps to remove a lot of technicalities involved in Cryptos investment for the newbie and average investor
Activity: 79
Found this video for our polski friends  Grin
Unfortunately I don't fully understand, since it is in polish, but it looks really GOOD!!!

Najlepsze i najbezpieczniejsze ICO - PECUNIO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjdbOaw09fk

like like like!
Activity: 214
What currency do you accept?  What is the practical use of your token?
Activity: 146
The project seems interested, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx)
copper member
decentralize money
Can I connect with founders? And how?

Best way to do this is social media.
You can find most of the team members on linked-in, facebook or twitter.

There is a contact sheet on the homepage as well.
Hope this helps!
Activity: 207
Can I connect with founders? And how?
Activity: 213
Pecunio is for me a very nice and promising project. Hopefully, it will proceed smoothly and achieve success in accordance with the expectations of all of us. And hopefully will get more and more participants who join this project and many investors who are interested in its further development    
Activity: 193
I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck ! 
Pages:
Jump to: