Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 44. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that Pecunio will be a success and become more well-known in the crypto-community. I hope this project will continuously do its great performance !!   
Activity: 195
I've been watching these thread for some time.
Do you guys anticipate a rapid rise in investors in the near future ??
Activity: 198
PECUNIO is getting more popular for the people here in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the best projects they wanted to invest their money, time and effort. In short, all people are looking for a trustworthy project, they can trust in the future. And so, another project came out in this community to prove its potential and capability. I hope that this project will make its way to success and will be productive.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
where i can get a bounty thread  Huh
Activity: 176
How will you guys deal with privacy and security of your clients do you also have a short overview about that on your project?
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
A new blockchain investment platform? Sounds good, yes, but is it so much in demand now?

Well, look a t the markets...
How is a newb to sail to the seas of success all alone?  Huh

haha  Cheesy I think it's great to get into crypto at first.
Activity: 200
A new blockchain investment platform? Sounds good, yes, but is it so much in demand now?
Activity: 184
Pecunio seems legit as it is unique with its new crypto currency that is going to change the way of investment process in the future.
Activity: 194
Maybe the project will take off, anyway, looks good enough to start investing, I suppose!
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I think this is a good project and it has a bright future and will run smoothly Cool
All investors please take into account that dates of the ICO have changed to 19th of March - 19th of April 2018 !!!
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
So is this just an another wallet? Or what? Tell me why should I use it? I'm sure you have some interesting features, have you?

Pecunio is not only a wallet.

It is SO MUCH MORE!!! In fact it is a platform with:

• Cryptocurrency Exchange
  • Asset-backed Token - Pecunio Gold Coin - a gold-backed hedge against volatility
  • Cryptocurrency Fund (live on our own and on ICONOMI platform)
  • ICO Fund
  • Angel Capital and Venture Capital Fund
  • Cryptocurrency Debit Card

and more to come...  Grin

It is the safest and easiest way to invest in the cryptocurrency market and everything is done via one dashboard.
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Activity: 134
What are your future plans, team? I mean after the ICO. Do you have smth interesting in store for us?
Activity: 126
You are doing a great job! Making an investment process more simple and better isn't a new task, but still it is very challenging! 
Activity: 140
I strongly believe in this project and a very qualified team Pecunio has. It will be the revolution in investment process, and it will be a great project!
Activity: 140
So is this just an another wallet? Or what? Tell me why should I use it? I'm sure you have some interesting features, have you?
Activity: 213
Hi team
What happens if no minimum budget for the project will be achieved?
Thanks
Activity: 214
Hi topic's admin and dev team.
I'm very interested the technology and the concept behind Pecunio, and I'm concerned to invest. How Pecunio can compete with other tokens?
What's strategy/plan do you have to push the value to the top?
Activity: 144
What amount of profits will be paid to investors and how this will be realized? It seems like I missed smth, but maybe I could ask here...
Pages:
Jump to: