Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶phenomenal.network🔶]⭐The First Blockchain-powered affiliate - page 10. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Hello, I see your project looks really good. But I want to where this idea come from ? who is your creator ? And does this person need a lot of experiences in order to complete this project ?
Activity: 152
how will the price of the PHENO-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?

Activity: 75
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 17
is your click bank is connect with your block chain and working in community.is that true?
Activity: 69
The offer is great and unique. Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
i have a question
 is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?
Activity: 76
Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?
Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?
How is the development of the platform coming along? There has been very little activity on Github and I am a little concerned
Activity: 112
Despite some bad mouthing about Pheno, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Another great one for 2018 to be in. Let hope for a team work on delivering the project targets
Activity: 84
My verification took no more than one hour. Maybe you did something wrong with your data
Activity: 86
I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.
Activity: 69
Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow
Activity: 97
i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated
Activity: 93
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I believe that to build some kind of passive income is by joining an affiliate project.
By promoting our affiliation link, when anyone join through the link, then we could get some income form it.
I think this is how Phenomenal Network works.
Activity: 89
i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign.
Activity: 91
Reviews of products on Pheno could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
Activity: 93
I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site
Pages:
Jump to: