Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶phenomenal.network🔶]⭐The First Blockchain-powered affiliate - page 6. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I have to admit that i don’t know much about this project ,it is a new field for me, but I will learn all about your project. Good luck to this project and wishing all the best of your team
Activity: 84
I like the website & the white paper,it is clear enough for everyone to understand. Everything looks nice and makes sense to me
Activity: 82
Hi guys! Visited your website, looked at the White paper but found no information about advisors of the project. Can you give more information about the advisors ?
Activity: 75
What is the total supply of token? I didn’t see it in your Website? It just only the crowdsale token.
Activity: 26
when is bounty? when is airdrop?
Activity: 65
Looking forward to the ICO, have just signed up already to see what is inside.
Activity: 70
And how will you do to protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
How about your hardcap ? I can not find info about it ?
Activity: 8
where is bit-talk page i really need to check bounty oferrs that realize me difference your and other one
Activity: 76
I have sent message to join the campaign.Waiting for your contact
Activity: 112
I visited your website and saw many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
Activity: 86
hello dev.. Can you check my message for translation.. thanks and hope for the success of this project
Activity: 69
Nice, I see that you are planning on setting up a signature campaign. Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you. Do not hesitate to contact me.
Activity: 93
to be part of your Project How much do I have to invest?
Activity: 89
Hello. I'm from America and I saw your marketing on Youtube. I find your project really interesting. Really want to join.
Activity: 91
Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
Activity: 93
I think it will be an ambitious ico.My friend are talikng about your coin. You are everywhere. good luck
Activity: 77
I wish there would a bounty for twitter and facebook then,because I think it's a great project and will be successful later
Activity: 89
Crypto world needs this your project. I wish I would have looked at your website before. Hope bonus is still available on my next payday
Activity: 50
Where can I get more info about this project?
Pages:
Jump to: