Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶phenomenal.network🔶]⭐The First Blockchain-powered affiliate - page 7. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Can you tell me how you plan to secure the transparency of the reviewing system? If you manage cleat the platform of "purchased" reviews, it will be very cool
Activity: 80
I can see it is difficult to find financial support. Have you attracted large investors?
Activity: 65
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?
Activity: 73
It seems to me that the project has a lot of potential to grow in future. I think that this project can truly revolutionize the whole digital marketing and advertising platform
Activity: 76
The designs and layouts are beautiful and your plans are also good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to join. Waiting good news from the devs
Activity: 78
To me, I think that the project is a very capable finance platform and i would like to know that when will the project be listed on various exchanges.?
Activity: 82
i follow their advertisement and i found it is nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign.
Activity: 74
Just now read the whitepaper of this ICO. The concept is unique and amazing.
It's really a promising project and I will think about participate in this project. Gotta tell my friends as well!
Activity: 81
Hey. I'm really excited with this project, count me in
This is a promising project! The team composition is so good . The idea of project was relevant and catchy.
Activity: 57
its a very nice project and personally I think it will be a huge sucessful ICO, since their product is already live, and keeps growing
Activity: 152
There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed
Have you ever thought about planning a company of generosity in the future? Distribute a few tokens for free? Thus, I think more users will pay attention to the project
Activity: 73
In my opinion, your finance service  project has a huge potential to succeed. Definitely i think your project will get support from a lot of followers.
Activity: 75
I would like to know what exactly the platform will do, it will store the data of users of finance service , it may be worth changing the information about the project, so that more users understand what it is about
Activity: 101
I like your business concept and I think it can be very successful if you implement those objectives that you have already shown in your whitepaper. Wishing you success
Activity: 70
the concept is an interesting idea. I think this project will be a success with all the target. we hope that this project will be successfully implemented
Activity: 66
About the team. Does any of you know these people from other projects? I do not know very well the world of crypto. Please, give me an opinion!
I find this project is interesting and i also read your whitepaper. I think I will invest, but I still do not understand much about the project. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
Pages:
Jump to: