Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶phenomenal.network🔶]⭐The First Blockchain-powered affiliate - page 4. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Telegram takes me there. Your project is discussed on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Hope this project will be successful
Activity: 79
This platform is designed quite good. It should not be underestimate when it hits exchange. Anyway I like your platform, will join.

Activity: 86
First of all congratulations for your idea, I see that you are working hard to achieve these things, I will join you to support them, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Phenomenal.network is a project that the joiner will be affect any prices of good quality, good quality, ... Customer will be continued to direct from this project. The solutions that that the project for the users and users are taken?
Activity: 113
Your whitepaper is very clear. It explains a lot about what can you do and what will you do. Will looking forward to it and see how it develop. good luck
Activity: 10
phenomenal.network is commerce block chain and first powered affiliate project that have progressive bold feature.
Activity: 75
 I am thinking about taking part  in this project. Your bounty is quite good. It make me interesting
Activity: 77
Could you please give me more info about your blockchain. If that's clear enough, I will invest on you
Activity: 65
 Actually,nowadays customers are willing to pay the premium for faster delivery. So do I. I can see your benefit is reduction in price,  because of using autonomous vehicles, costs of local delivery will be reduced. That sounds good.
Activity: 56
I heard Pheno held airdrop, I think they will increase popularity of coin just before conference and main net release.
Activity: 80
Could anyone tell me how to use coin in your project?
Activity: 76
Could you please tell me more about your network. How it would work in the future?
Activity: 79
Awesome project. I think I will follow your work and try to figure out the results!
Activity: 129
I have read the WP of the project, the concept is easy to understand and no typos.
Your team also looks good, in terms of everything looks quite perfect.
I will consider joining your ICO, work well!
Activity: 78
Team profile is also very attractive so that I hope this will get succeed to raise huge amount through this ICO. it will be nice to follow this
Activity: 76
I would like to know more about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
Activity: 89
Hi there, You have a nice project, hope you will go far with this one!! Good luck
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
I am very happy to be part of this project and will try my best to promote your project
Activity: 84
Any developer update from this project??
Activity: 93
Do you think your marketing is not enough on social network? Just few follower onl FB and Twitter. I think you should open more campaign to advertise your project.
Pages:
Jump to: