Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶phenomenal.network🔶]⭐The First Blockchain-powered affiliate - page 8. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I need to know more about how this project worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful.
Activity: 154
Its wonderful to see projects with so good ideas. I expect a good future for time-chain.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Innovative design with an excellent team. You will have a successful future!
Activity: 112
This project will surely be a hugely successful financial  platform for the future
Activity: 84
I have some questions :
 What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will be released to the exchange? Have you tried to make such an assumption
Activity: 86
I just want to ask about bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to join. I hope there will be a good news coming from the devs
Activity: 89
keep up with your work. We need some decentralized platforms for people to invest
Activity: 91
As far as I’m concerned, I think this project will attract a lot of investors. Because it is a really interesting scientific project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team
Activity: 85
This Project is so Cool it helps to many investors or vendors who dont need to pay fee in terms of shopping and selling items ^_^ I Hope this project get an impact to the world Smiley
Activity: 50
- I think your project  will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico
Activity: 89
Such an exciting new project. i think I'll join you and Want to see how your project growth. Very interesting bounty company. On which exchanges will you trade?
Activity: 87
what payments are intended the coins of the project bought during the ICO?
Activity: 81
I really want to know what markets is your target ? I think this information will be really helpful for the community
Activity: 50
How many exchanges do you want to cover for selling your coin ?
Activity: 93
I like your project,  but wanna learn a bit more info, I see you have subreddit  : Facebook, Twitter but I want to know how about your project on YouTube channel ?
Activity: 14
phenomenal.network team! great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/phenomenal-network-23904 was listed in the largest listing is the rating effected that?
Activity: 93
How will you provide the needed of hackers protection?
Activity: 76
there so many project as same aiming as your project so what make your project different from others, I hope you have make some improvement to make this project become more and more popular
Activity: 80
The best thing I like in your project is your team. All of you look very professional, I will think about investing
Activity: 80
to what i know this is A very interesting project. I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish your project will develop day by day
Pages:
Jump to: