Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶phenomenal.network🔶]⭐The First Blockchain-powered affiliate - page 3. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Any advisors in this project? I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.

Beside that, I also think that you should find some popular advisors to gain more impression from investors

I couldn't agree more. With a professional advisors team also can make you different from hundreds of ICO nowadays.

Are advisors really important in each project? Personally, I think that good strategic partnerships are enough. How about your idea?
Activity: 50
Nice project! I will consider for joining it! Would it be some Airdrop for your tokens?
Activity: 69
Any advisors in this project? I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.

Beside that, I also think that you should find some popular advisors to gain more impression from investors

I couldn't agree more. With a professional advisors team also can make you different from hundreds of ICO nowadays.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2

Activity: 76
Activity: 93
personally, this coin  is quite good. Follow this project and it already brings me some income !!! Well done
Activity: 82
How about token utility? You still not update?
Activity: 112
Could you give more information about your road map? I think it’s not clear enough. Thanks.
I totally agree with you. Roadmap is not detailed. Therefore, it can not gain many trust from new investors. They need to know what you can do in each period. Not just some common words.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Could you give more information about your road map? I think it’s not clear enough. Thanks.
Activity: 73
 I see in your paper about the team dev. You have a very strong team. Hope your project will succeed.

Activity: 84
My question is  how to receive golden affiliate rewards from your project?
Activity: 77
A very interesting project, there is a bounty program but the information is still a little. I will wait for more information bounty.
Hi there, look in the first post there is a link to the bounty program. I can find more info here.
Activity: 22
 this project is the project you have is very good, because it is designed in detail from similar affiliates.. I hope many big investors will join. so that the project you are working on will be successful. success for phenomenal.network.
Activity: 89
The price of the currency in the beginning is good. I want to see this currency compete with the formation. I am happy for my participation
Activity: 91
This is a good block chain project, besides white paper and roadmap, has also elaborated on the frequently asked questions. This is your good point. No other coin projects have tried to make investors clear like that
Activity: 50
Hello Dev, you have an interesting project with the trust team and great idea. i will keep an eye on it.
Activity: 103
I found this project very noteworthy, I hope to receive more development information regarding this project in this forum from your project.
Activity: 82
Got in early day and saw how you work. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Activity: 80
Attracted in this project Dev.  I hope the website will be more update and more available for people to invest in. Good Luck Everyone!

Activity: 54
Telegram takes me there. Your project is discussed on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Hope this project will be successful
Pages:
Jump to: