Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶phenomenal.network🔶]⭐The First Blockchain-powered affiliate - page 11. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
will the company be a bounty?
Activity: 87
 As I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??- thanks and hope it project success
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Affiliate system is surely one of many business system that could create a big income result when we had many link.
I think it will also able to be used for advertising our own business through our link in the affilation.
Activity: 89
I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe and everyone will love it, since they get an easier access to many stores in many countries
Activity: 81
 I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.
Activity: 50
Viewing your team on the website, I think it's strangely that HEAD OF HR and SMM MANAGER don't have LINKEDIN accounts posted
Activity: 93
I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the project about affiliate for a long time
Activity: 73
 I'm glad I waited  test version Pheno. I am sure that soon the price of Pheno will fly to the moon
Activity: 80
Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin
Activity: 80
A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on e-commerce on blockchain technology
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
if everyone is just talking about airdrop. this will just be another pumpndump coin. need to do real developments here, otherwise, this will just another project that will be easily forgotten.
Activity: 68
Hello, in the last days there were talking about a Airdrop from Pheno ? Will the next round occur, when the live broadcast about the airdrop?
Activity: 39
By the way, I heard Pheno held airdrop, I think they will increase popularity of coin just before conference and main net release. This is a good step to community and will attract new users to join Pheno loyality program
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Phenomenal Network is the first affiliate blockchain-powered ecosystem designed explicitly for the affiliate industry. I think it will be something in the future.
Activity: 72
Blockchain for E-Commerce is exactly what we have been waiting for a long time. Hope that there won't be any problems with scalability like Ethereum have
It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and e-commerce
Activity: 79
I see that Pheno  wants to create a new blockchain with great advantages such as high transaction processing speed up to 10000/s, data service, as well as the possibility of using in the financial sector in comparison with the blockchain ETH.This opens up great opportunities for the use of Pheno in e-commerce.
Activity: 154
this is a very extraordinary project and has a definite goal to win.
 I am pretty sure that they suceed in launching blockchain for e-commerce. Their business model implies creating of decentralized network of buyers and sellers and their loyality programm incentivize to participate and innovate whole ecosystem. Don't miss their main-net release, it is expected to be hot
Activity: 79
Phenoit  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and online market applications.
Pages:
Jump to: