Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶phenomenal.network🔶]⭐The First Blockchain-powered affiliate - page 5. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Have a good team and founder , this project will surely a success. Phenol is being a partner of world known brands with an application which could influence and promote those brands to the people is a great project.
Activity: 80
I want to invest in your project. I hope this will create chances for everyone
Activity: 93
Let's take a look at the further development of this project. I can see its bright future. I am thinking about your project’s future.
Activity: 56
I believe the project will be a success because of the vast amount of support plus a great team experience and also I think this would be a great project and it's great.
Activity: 89
I really want to know about benefits for ico buyer for the final product ?  i mean lifetime reduced fees or others ?
Activity: 65
I would like to have additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Could you please let me know how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of marketing comparing it to the traditional option?
Activity: 103
I already hold some coin , hope it's great long term and stable project in ther future
Activity: 81
I've just seen the Whitepaper I think I can be done well... I'm def in this for the long term, believe it!
Activity: 75
Im thinking about promoting you on social media. Any camp?
Activity: 77
good luck for your success project dev, hope you will be announced immediately
Activity: 79
I can help translate into Russian. Do you have a bounty reward for translation ??. waiting for your response. Thanks and good luck
Activity: 86
Your plan is quite good,I think it will succeed in near future, I have registered the account from the early days.
Activity: 80
I highly appreciate your project. For what you have done, I believe that there will be more and more investors come to you
Activity: 54
If followed from the promotion of this project is very good, there is one question what will be done to attract many investors in this project
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
Activity: 126
Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project
Activity: 73
I am optimistic of its success. The prospects are high, good team and good idea. Good luck
Activity: 76
 I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy ? And will there be any legal information ? Thanks
Activity: 82
I found This is very solid and serious project.I wish to become a local coordinator in my Country
Pages:
Jump to: