Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶phenomenal.network🔶]⭐The First Blockchain-powered affiliate - page 2. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Are you planning to build and public Web wallet and mobile, windows,IOS wallet soon? I think a good project should have their own wallet on each operating system
Activity: 77
I think the project is increasingly seen by investors.
hopefully his project can success in accordance with predetermined targets.
Activity: 65
It seems that the achievement of this project is quite good and I think it will continue to increase
Activity: 79
Hope someone can help me to verify the authenticity of the team and/or partnerships. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 86
I was happy to be a part of this project I hope that the roadmap execute without any problem arise, like other crypto-currency that stuck the executing of roadmap because of some misunderstanding

Activity: 86
Are you planning to expand it in the near future since you will need a lot of manpower in order to develop your project like you planned.
Activity: 93
Hello, I heard from telegram about your ico. Where can I find more details about these?
Activity: 64
Dev can you explain more about the benefits of token holders? Also when are you going to launch the bounty campaign ? Hope this ICO will be a success.
Activity: 63
Could you please share some description about your project purpose. As a result, we'll know clearly about your project.

you had better read through their whitepaper first. Good luck.
Activity: 63
Could you please share some description about your project purpose. As a result, we'll know clearly about your project.
Activity: 57
this project is also promising one, your bounty makes a strong impression on me.  I hope I can joined for the bounties campaign
Activity: 84
 Your Co.founder, Ms Qiao, she is really great, I believe the project that she handle it will be a great project of cryptos. She worked as community manager at some top affiliate network so I believe in her experience in blockchain affiliate.

Activity: 152
In my opinion, more bounty should be launched so that  more and more people will participate in your projects
Activity: 82
the team looks pretty good so let's be part of this thread to see the latest news about this ICO project, at least this project can compete with other ICO projects
Activity: 71
If you want my honest opinion, I would say you need promote your project more like having a good bonus bounty program to attract more and more people.

I agree with you 100 percent. In order to attract more investors, you need to have a huge hype for your project of social channel.
Good opinion here. I also think that you need an explode marketing plan. How about Airdrop free token? Personally, I think It is a great idea for your project. Good luck

Such a helpful information. I think you gonna have lots of work to do. So keep moving forward. Good luck dev.
Activity: 75
If you want my honest opinion, I would say you need promote your project more like having a good bonus bounty program to attract more and more people.

I agree with you 100 percent. In order to attract more investors, you need to have a huge hype for your project of social channel.
Good opinion here. I also think that you need an explode marketing plan. How about Airdrop free token? Personally, I think It is a great idea for your project. Good luck
Activity: 65
Activity: 70
Any advisors in this project? I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.

Beside that, I also think that you should find some popular advisors to gain more impression from investors

I couldn't agree more. With a professional advisors team also can make you different from hundreds of ICO nowadays.

Are advisors really important in each project? Personally, I think that good strategic partnerships are enough. How about your idea?
For my understanding, It is necessary to have popular advisor team and strategic partnerships in each project. It will certainly help your project gain more and more trust from investors.

thank you for your sharing. Good information for me. I will consider about this project
Activity: 101
Any advisors in this project? I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.

Beside that, I also think that you should find some popular advisors to gain more impression from investors

I couldn't agree more. With a professional advisors team also can make you different from hundreds of ICO nowadays.

Are advisors really important in each project? Personally, I think that good strategic partnerships are enough. How about your idea?
For my understanding, It is necessary to have popular advisor team and strategic partnerships in each project. It will certainly help your project gain more and more trust from investors.
Activity: 81
  As far as I’m concerned, this is an interesting project, i will keep an eye on it.
Pages:
Jump to: