Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 22. (Read 99194 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Yes, but I think that Photon is not a scam, because it is old currency here..  So we will se
Activity: 45
ohh guys, come on, don't sell it so cheap... We had good price, and now you sell it for 0,00000049ltc and for 0,013 doge, don't be stupid! Smiley

am not selling, am just acumulating. Am totally not sure about it, because it seems somehowe risky, but I think I can run one of main rigs for a day on Photon Smiley

With crypto boom this days, almost every coin has chance. What i see like problem with Photon is, no active development at all Sad Not even website. Maybe community should do web on their own.
ohh guys, come on, stop dumping this coin..
Photon is trending on CoinMarketCap - no 1 biggest gainer

someone know, what is going on today? Some pump?

Is there a wallet for this coin? Have no idea whats going on. Maybe pump, or ppl are trying to find cheap coin acumulate and wait if something like Verge will hapen. Who knows, its crypto wild wild west.

No wallet, no website, very strange.

Found possible wallet:
https://github.com/photonproject/photon/releases
Photon (PHO)-wallet runs on Windows operating systems just super and smooth 
https://github.com/photonproject/photon/releases  18.3 MB photon-qt.exe

Yeah, its working. I did check. Windows defender shows its virus. But he does this even with miners so SmileySmiley
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

Is there a wallet for this coin? Have no idea whats going on. Maybe pump, or ppl are trying to find cheap coin acumulate and wait if something like Verge will hapen. Who knows, its crypto wild wild west.

Found possible wallet:
Photon (PHO)-wallet runs on Windows operating systems just super and smooth 
https://github.com/photonproject/photon/releases  18.3 MB photon-qt.exe

Found possible wallet:
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Awesome coin it isn't pump guys its a growth just wait for it we'll grow more just don't start dumping your coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

I bought it 6 months ago. I believed in it because this is a coin we found after meditation. It will moon more and it will be a great coin. It can go lowee in price because peole want the extremlly profit they have now. Wait and it wil be 10x or more
I am very happy i believed in myself even of the coin was almost dead.

Get in now and be extremmly happy next year.

Thank you def of photon. You have make my cristmas wonderful!

I wish you al great days and believe in your inner wisdom

Much love from Terra Joulle
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I bought some Photon on Cryptopia 6 hours ago at LTC 0.00000033 and now it's LTC 0.00000079, haaa blowing up nicely. Merry Xmas to all!
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
What would be cool would be a new Blaketrader to connect all these coins.

Arty lives in a state that has had some changes relating to crypto so not sure we are going to see a new Blaketrader soon  Cry

If you get delisted from cryptopia you can kiss all the BTC you invested in this coin goodbuy!

lol just cant make this stuff up call yourself a "Crypto Newsletter Publisher" haha and you go round bad mouthing oh thats great what a pro Roll Eyes

people should do own research and make up own minds No Reason Why Cryptopia would delist from what I know

If you get delisted from cryptopia you can kiss all the BTC you invested in this coin goodbuy!

And your basing this on what?  Cheesy

Your deep understating and divine wisdom of CryptoCurrencies   Roll Eyes

It does get rather monotonous that a few cunts just come in & spew ignorance from their empty little heads as if it matters.

This coin is in no danger of being delisted anytime soon. It has a working Blockchain Explorer, plenty of nodes, and functions perfectly.  Cool

hehe I wholeheartedly agree Grin
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

And your basing this on what?  Cheesy

Your deep understating and divine wisdom of CryptoCurrencies   Roll Eyes

It does get rather monotonous that a few cunts just come in & spew ignorance from their empty little heads as if it matters.

This coin is in no danger of being delisted anytime soon. It has a working Blockchain Explorer, plenty of nodes, and functions perfectly.  Cool

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What would be cool would be a new Blaketrader to connect all these coins.
legendary
Solutions Architect
So this coin will be focused towards gaming and micro payments?

able to mine while gaming ?

I have been working on a BLC/PHO system for gaming microtransactions for awhile but its unreleased still working with it(not open source)

you could also use for many other things too assuming you had good use case as Fido pointed out Photon has a good usable amount for both old coins and new minted

can merge mine while gaming right now have been able to do that since 2014 although hashrate will drop a bit depending on game load  Shocked  *some newer driver can be problem Cry

** Merry Christmas Everyone  Grin
Activity: 42
So this coin will be focused towards gaming and micro payments?

able to mine while gaming ?
legendary
Solutions Architect

Maybe we can get North Korea to make a hardware wallet for Photon?

nah North Korea wants you to keep All of Your Coins At Exchanges so they can hack em  

Doesn't look like anything much happening on github repo for this coin (surprise surprise)...

and your github pull request to this open source project are... Oh wait you have not made any silly me  Roll Eyes

Me or Cinnamon could merge changes if you actually did something rather than being busy with thought exercises while sipping your Mai Thais Shocked

The whole crypto scene is a Toxic Dev Environment and people wonder why devs go awol on genuine OSS projects well mostly think its down to this type of attitude(expecting stuff without you actually doing anything to help) and fact that it costs money to run/maintain a stable network *oh you thought running a network for years was free oh my   Cheesy

just wish I had the free time to drink wine or Mai Thais without a care in the world fact is I dont nor have I had a holiday in over 4 years  Embarrassed

we are also missing the usual hacks and scams quite a lot of the 2014 alt coins dont even have working blockchains or stable hashrate   Lips sealed

Guys,
i cant wait for this anymore, we need to get this coin back on the road!!

I have invested in Photon some time ago and the potential is just enormous, much better than most coins out there.

I really want to contribute to this project moving forward. Lets bring this coin back on the table.

I am working on a website for this coin ATM. I will do design and marketing.

1. goal is to make it tradeable against BTC, i see price is 0.1 satoshi, thats a joke. 10 satoshi should be a easy starting target.

Around 90 Billion coins max is actually a propper usable amount for a cryptocurrency, this should be a top 100 coin! 20 Billion mined so far. 70 Billion to go! Great, interesting for most!

My vision in the next 2-3 years is 10 cent -1$ per coin. The Cryptomarket will in coming years be @ 10000 billion usd.

Just to give you an example: I invested in Verge back when it was at 440k usd cap, now its valued at more than 1.9 Billion usd!! I experienced a whopping 480000% gain.

As someone in here said, a coin that is well made will get what it deserves eventually. Lets get it rolling then!!

Any devs that wants to join in and support this? Who is with me?

Photon revival discord: https://discord.gg/afRmGnv

Regards,
Fido

This is more like it but you should reach out to cinnamon she is not awol just bit busy irl best bet is via twitter *dont think cinnamon does discord/skype/teamspeak

Sound good Sir!

You can reach out to Dev on twitter @PhotonCoin and/or @cinnamon_carter with you idea's.
As this is an open source community all efforts are welcomed  Wink

well said   Grin
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
Sound good Sir!

You can reach out to Dev on twitter @PhotonCoin and/or @cinnamon_carter with you idea's.
As this is an open source community all efforts are welcomed  Wink

Activity: 15
Guys,
i cant wait for this anymore, we need to get this coin back on the road!!

I have invested in Photon some time ago and the potential is just enormous, much better than most coins out there.

I really want to contribute to this project moving forward. Lets bring this coin back on the table.

I am working on a website for this coin ATM. I will do design and marketing.

1. goal is to make it tradeable against BTC, i see price is 0.1 satoshi, thats a joke. 10 satoshi should be a easy starting target.

Around 90 Billion coins max is actually a propper usable amount for a cryptocurrency, this should be a top 100 coin! 20 Billion mined so far. 70 Billion to go! Great, interesting for most!

My vision in the next 2-3 years is 10 cent -1$ per coin. The Cryptomarket will in coming years be @ 10000 billion usd.

Just to give you an example: I invested in Verge back when it was at 440k usd cap, now its valued at more than 1.9 Billion usd!! I experienced a whopping 480000% gain.

As someone in here said, a coin that is well made will get what it deserves eventually. Lets get it rolling then!!

Any devs that wants to join in and support this? Who is with me?

Photon revival discord: https://discord.gg/afRmGnv

Regards,
Fido
Pages:
Jump to: