Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 20. (Read 99194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
why do you want to do more than dev's if they dont give af about ther creation ? cant understand ? you want to make things better than them ? they dont want to have their project succeed .

surly its because its an open source project with no premine/dev subsidy or other scam crap that is the norm these days  Shocked

not give af what planet are you on  Huh would I be here to answer your FUD, would I run pools, would I work on a rebase and test if I really did not give a shit  Angry

of course I want to see Photon succeed and imho it works fine but we have already been milked dry for extras if there is something specific you or anyone else wants then whats the problem with saying make it happen and contribute to the project  Huh

were is the bit that says devs need to do everything... oh thats right your just spreading FUD  Cry

in fact, they dont have any project planned now.

no its not a fact that is a damn lie shame on you  Angry

shit in the real world does not always go to plan and stuff does stall when working full time and dealing with issues in irl the plan is still same as when project was released and thats the true FACTS

even what was planed is not the only thing you could do with Photon either its still a fully functional blockchain project

plenty of choice of projects out in wild west of crypto scene if you dont like fine go away leave us alone no need to spread FUD or other bad mouthing

I think that Photon being here working fine as we approach 4 years with original devs still about speaks volumes Grin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Definitely watching this coin. Community looks like it is waking up.
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
good thing about this coin at current price of 20 litoshis per is still relatively cheap to get in if all this community organization is starting to take place

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.

The Photon blockchain is about 1.15 gig at the moment

It may be cheaper to just get a raspberry pi3 to run a node at home. The Raspberry pi3 can run two blake256 nodes with ease

Here is a link for a complete walk through in setting up a headless Blake256 Coin node on the raspberry pi3  Cool

https://blakecrypto.com/forums/topic/headless-node-raspberry-pi3/
Activity: 27
good thing about this coin at current price of 20 litoshis per is still relatively cheap to get in if all this community organization is starting to take place

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.

Great time to buy!!! I'm buying every time a sales comes up. I got 75% off last night!! I can promise you I will be holding them, all good things with time.
Activity: 68

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.
Well said now it's our time to do our part.

I'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

Enough talking about it, I'm working on buying a domain now.....

why do you want to do more than dev's if they dont give af about ther creation ? cant understand ? you want to make things better than them ? they dont want to have their project succeed . in fact, they dont have any project planned now.

I don't see where you got that they don't care? If it aint broke don't fix it. All I read was devs have invested a lot into this and other project and don't like people asking more from them for nothing. I can see how that can get old as I'm not one of those people that feels entitled to what others worked hard for. If I want something I go after it. I truly believe this coin is a diamond in the rough. 
Activity: 153
Merit: 11

When the first place in the list of advantages of crypto currency is put design, it automatically puts it in the category: Sheetcoin without any perspectives.  Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

I'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

why do you want to do more than dev's if they dont give af about ther creation ? cant understand ? you want to make things better than them ? they dont want to have their project succeed . in fact, they dont have any project planned now.

I'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
*** very few people supported John's Merged mined Anon NOMP pool when it was running so no plans to support "mining direct to wallet addresses (no login necessary)"  Cry

Yeah, i had it running for what, 6 months? and i was the sole miner there with just a R9 290 lol

Lots of ppl are good at asking, but not so much at doing... ain't it?

yeah I quite clearly remember loads of people asking yet where were they... sad almost 2018 and yet same old  Cry

Wow the price tanked 75% today. Why don't you dev or devs get this coin on a few more exchanges Huh

I am sure that if some place like Bittrex can see an exchange making fees on volume 10-100 BTC per day(weeks/months not 2 days lol) they will be interested in listing, once listed they have a business: 0.5 BTC Volume 24/7/365 and when BLC was listed it was "any slack in volume the developer is expected to cover"  Cry

from what I am told Poloniex is not as open about the terms!!! but must be on another large exchange and again they are looking for volume in 100-1000 BTC request should go though a large trader not dev unless someone knows "Price for Support" e.g paying your way in from day 1

1. flashy website *really has little to do with a decentralized network (nodes/blocks/txs processed) *no problem with other doing it themselves or people paying others to get it done just dont expect it from devs its a bonus if they pay for it themselves not a fing right to have just because  
2. updates code monthly/weekly/daily *sometime it can show good team work but mostly either code was broken to start with or it breaks(forks) more than fixes/adds features etc..
3. bs road maps *its software development rare that stuff goes to plan especially with volunteer devs and new tech **works for bs devs that premine though  Huh
4. I always though that the idea of BTC was that we did not need exchanges due to its centralizing nature *almost get burned alive for suggesting that in crypto scene these days ** some progress has been made not huge though
5. huge blatantly fake volume *on large exchanges I swear you add all the BTC volume together and its more than there is BTC minted come on wtf Shocked
6. just trading nothing else just trading preferably on largest exchanges *whales gonna get larger and small timer going to get burned ** true supporters often have a long view and know that exchange might not be there as many of us have seen them come and go!!!

Plenty of my own BTC/LTC has gone into these projects over the YEARS and I am happy when a few people research/understand and offer to help makes it worthwhile but the same old crap from goldfish noobies really gets old quick I could have been retired with your sort of motivation not continuing with my passions *yes some people enjoy coding and making things that work well then sharing them with others for free  Shocked

True Freedom seems ill respected these days has to have some type of get rich quick gold fever attached to it  Angry

Dont Expect Stuff from Dev/s, we are here to help out of our free will/time we are not here to spoon feed anyone, it is expecting too much from Dev's for cost to compete at the high level if you want that fine no problem but I would say we are all pretty sick of being stiffed with the bill all the time and we have tried to answer the requests and whims of the community Help to make it happen or go away please    

Support comes in any way that helps without undermining the basic principles of not being a total ahole/scammer to others

I truly respect everyone who has given support in one way or another since release many are still with us and still help out to this day  Grin

we will continue best we can for you our true supporters of these open source projects  Cool   Kiss

Ok I put a little dam up to hopefully stop some of the bleeding. 

Someone start working on a website and let me know how much, I happen to know a way to send funds over the internet.... They are cheap and easy now days. I'm just not the artistic type....

Lets start a list of reasonable real life applications with Photon's strengths, package it together and get it on a website so people can educate themselves on the coin.
Activity: 2
The way it looks nowadays, you can double your coin's market cap in 2days if you have a fancy new webpage that show progress and what makes a coin different.
This coin sounds like the perfect fit. Little bit of effort will go a super-long way in the next 6 months of the crypto market.
 Wink
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
Wow the price tanked 75% today. Why don't you dev or devs get this coin on a few more exchanges Huh

You are free to get this coin listed on as many exchanges as you like

As this is an open source community all efforts are welcomed   Wink
This is called volatility. Not necessarily a bad thing this just shows signs of life, a heart beat. One day sale going on, everything 75% off!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
*** very few people supported John's Merged mined Anon NOMP pool when it was running so no plans to support "mining direct to wallet addresses (no login necessary)"  Cry

Yeah, i had it running for what, 6 months? and i was the sole miner there with just a R9 290 lol

Lots of ppl are good at asking, but not so much at doing... ain't it?
Activity: 15
It peaked at about 90 Sat last 3 days, this is just the beginning of Photon guys.

Regards,
Fido
Tonight is the time to buy!!! This is the moment $200 can turn into over a million in a year!! Remember this coin has two things going for it. It works and it has a following. It's time for the next run but we need less whales and more fish!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello my fellow Photon supporters.
Me and a team of other investers want to make this coin great. We would like to bring all photon suporters together so we can share information, help each other, make profits together and most importantly have fun.
We started a telegram group with people joining in everyday. We want to Let people notice this special coin and understand why these kind of coins will Be the future. Please join us.
https://t.me/photon19

Sound good Sir!

You can reach out to Dev on twitter @PhotonCoin and/or @cinnamon_carter with you idea's.
As this is an open source community all efforts are welcomed  Wink

Agree.

~

A lot of coins have been run up by pump crews then abandoned without any of the supposed things those people were going to bring.

Everybody needs money to get by, and everybody wants more than they need, but with coins you have to choose between focusing on quality and hoping an increase follows or pumping and hoping quality follows.

So far this group of coins has discouraged pumps and that will probably continue. If somebody wants to try an empty pump they are welcome to, but they should know there are a lot of coins and a few smart people who may make it expensive.

-

On the other hand, if somebody has experience with something, websites or whatever, this group of coins is ripe for a natural increase based on awareness.

A person who is interested should search around a bit and read the posts of the various devs. There is a clear focus on ethics and they do have a history of biting people who try to force their coins away from that.

There are probably a lot of things that could be done by people who are familiar with mining, websites etc. But also important to remember that coins are not made for miners, any more than cars are made for mechanics, and if you put your priorities wrong there it does not help anybody. Any ideas that encourage natural use of a specific currency, by focusing on its advantages, or by providing it with actual advantages, might make it better than other currencies that are available.
I see some selling, that's OK we'll call it the changing of the guards. Let the original investors make their money because there is nothing wrong with that. I'm in to march this thing forward. I just see a great opportunity to buy!
Pages:
Jump to: