Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 25. (Read 99194 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I always like Blake merge coins. Any reason why this doesn't have a BTC pairing, though? 18 billion coins is a little low for LTC/DOGE only pairings.
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
i want to join slack or telegrram , Where is the slack or telegrram invitation

There currently are no slack or telegram rooms set up for any of the blake256 crypto coins.

Indeed, guess i should start it, as one of the eco's dev....
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

There currently are no slack or telegram rooms set up for any of the blake256 crypto coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

What do you mean they gave away 25,000? Who gave away? On what forum?

I do not remember there ever being a give away  Huh

I like this!

I will be waiting for the ICO soon then

Cheesy

You would be waiting for a long time!

https://blakecrypto.com/support-guidelines/

Blake256 Merged Mine coins have standards   Cool

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I like this!

I will be waiting for the ICO soon then
Activity: 462

but here on the forum they actually gave away more than 25,000 of them and this new interest created from our giving those coins to other users resulted in a full 48 hours of high trading and made the remaining coins we had worth more the next day.

What do you mean they gave away 25,000? Who gave away? On what forum?
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
I blame no one for dumping or selling.  I do not have that high of a balance or I might, but I encourage people to perhaps only sell 50% of their balance. 

Also, look at the amount of revenue that you "invested" into the coin, whether directly or from the cost of mining or whatever and compare that to your cash out revenue.

It is perfectly ok to cash out, but first look at how much you have made and how much you have spent.  Consider not power dumping on a coin and you may give that coin a longer and stronger future that will benefit you even more in the long run.
Activity: 415
Price and volume seem to be creeping up for this coin, any news?

It seems to be a good coin. Research the dev and the Blake group of coins. All high quality fair coins with no hype and real fans. All of them seem to be good coins.
We actually has a coin last year that we ended up with 100,000 in the wallet in a short time from spending a dollar or two.  The price suddenly hit a new high and we sold some.

but here on the forum they actually gave away more than 25,000 of them and this new interest created from our giving those coins to other users resulted in a full 48 hours of high trading and made the remaining coins we had worth more the next day.

It seems to be a good coin. Research the dev and the Blake group of coins. All high quality fair coins with no hype and real fans. All of them seem to be good coins.
We actually has a coin last year that we ended up with 100,000 in the wallet in a short time from spending a dollar or two.  The price suddenly hit a new high and we sold some.

Consider selling half of what you have, both for the  good of the coin and for yourself.  Sometimes selling a smaller amount can result in a higher price for the next day. 

That hits a nerve. Every time I sell some of a coin it goes up the next day.  Tongue
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280

Consider selling half of what you have, both for the  good of the coin and for yourself.  Sometimes selling a smaller amount can result in a higher price for the next day. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

There are many people that have invested less than ten bucks and can at the moment make a good $100 or more from this coin. I can see a good prospects for this coin.
A person should buy when they think it is cheap and sell when they think it is expensive. Coins are only coins and those that have real worth will go up, those that don't can only be pushed for a while til they drop.

This coin is in the middle.

A respectable small coin with no premine and created well, but not a coin with any real innovation. I sold a lot of what I bought to get some money, but of course kept a little for the future. If a person has a lot of this or any coin, and they want the price to go up, they should look for ways to improve the coin rather than simply calculating pumps.
I blame no one for dumping or selling.  I do not have that high of a balance or I might, but I encourage people to perhaps only sell 50% of their balance. 

Also, look at the amount of revenue that you "invested" into the coin, whether directly or from the cost of mining or whatever and compare that to your cash out revenue.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Crazy pump and, yeah, I sold. Still love the blake family of coins, though. Hopefully, they will find usecases for all of them. Wishing that Cryptopia add black bitcoin and electron.

The answer really is something like that blaketrader that let people trade within that group of coins. A person with coding skills or whatever should redo that. I don't care one coin from another, but that crowd has been consistently what a person should respect in crypto, even if nobody trades their coins... except photon which is like $100,000 market cap now

If somebody makes an open source thing like blaketrader that lets anybody exchange any coins easily and automatically exchanges will not survive.

Each coin should make its own market.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!

Hard to believe. I support this coin a lot, and have made a profit, but have to admit that price run up does not make sense when you compare this coin to, for example, the original blakecoin which I think has a market cap much smaller.

Newer people need to be research coins and assign a reasonable value to a coin. There are a lot of coins with multi million dollar capitalizations that are premined pumped up coins, and a lot of coins with tiny market caps that are high quality but inexpensive because nobody is pumping them.

This coin is a good coin as far as I can tell, and after taking some profit I'm keeping a bunch, but it does not make sense that this would be the most expensive coin in that group unless people just like the word photon.
Crazy pump and, yeah, I sold. Still love the blake family of coins, though. Hopefully, they will find usecases for all of them. Wishing that Cryptopia add black bitcoin and electron.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11

Hard to believe. I support this coin a lot, and have made a profit, but have to admit that price run up does not make sense when you compare this coin to, for example, the original blakecoin which I think has a market cap much smaller.

Newer people need to be research coins and assign a reasonable value to a coin. There are a lot of coins with multi million dollar capitalizations that are premined pumped up coins, and a lot of coins with tiny market caps that are high quality but inexpensive because nobody is pumping them.

This coin is a good coin as far as I can tell, and after taking some profit I'm keeping a bunch, but it does not make sense that this would be the most expensive coin in that group unless people just like the word photon.
Pages:
Jump to: