Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 16. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 1
I think the price of the token will quickly go up, the project has every chance of becoming popular. Unless, of course, the team does not fail us and will continue its development.
Activity: 191
The idea looks rather promising!
Blameless job, sober job, engaging vision.
Yes, the idea is just great. I think the project has every chance of success. and I will continue to monitor how this project works. I think the price of the token will grow after the release of exchanges.
Well, I will mine the tokens now. And after that I'll try to sell on the exchange. Let's see what happens from this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The idea looks rather promising!
Blameless job, sober job, engaging vision.
Yes, the idea is just great. I think the project has every chance of success. and I will continue to monitor how this project works. I think the price of the token will grow after the release of exchanges.
Activity: 322
Interesting project. I'll wait for the token to appear on the exchanges. I wonder what the price of the token will be after this. I will continue to follow the company's news.
Activity: 350
If the demand is present DDEX, Etherdelta and Forkdelta will surely list it, the token is still new and it  needs a good marketing strategy to get investors to believe in the project .
Good marketing campaigns, and bigger community will help bringing EOS Classic to DEX.
I hope it will be so. So I want to buy these coins in the near future. I will follow how it works.
Activity: 77
An excellent coin and it can have its popularity. Sorry I did not manage to get them on time. Now I'll wait on the exchange.
As I understand it, in the near future the token will be added to the decentralized exchanges. Will wait.
If the demand is present DDEX, Etherdelta and Forkdelta will surely list it, the token is still new and it  needs a good marketing strategy to get investors to believe in the project .
Well we'll see. Trading volumes on such exchanges are usually low, but for the beginning it will be enough but later it will be necessary to think about listing on popular exchanges
Activity: 364
A great coin. I understand that you can not buy it, but can it be mined? I'm right?
Yes exactly. The site has recommended pools for mining. And also there are a lot of pools right in this thread.
And how many coins can you get with 1060 3GB? I have such a farm and I would like to try this business.
Well, it's best to turn on for a few days and try what will come of it. And maybe you can get money back for your equipment very quickly.
Maybe so and maybe not. The risk is certainly there, but the coin has every chance of becoming popular. So I will participate in this.
in any case, it's worth trying. I heard a lot of stories when people returned all the cost of equipment for 1 month thanks to new coins.
Well, here the coin almost guarantees its popularity due to the popularity of the EOS. That's why I'm thinking of buying tokens and making money on it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
A great coin. I understand that you can not buy it, but can it be mined? I'm right?
Yes exactly. The site has recommended pools for mining. And also there are a lot of pools right in this thread.
And how many coins can you get with 1060 3GB? I have such a farm and I would like to try this business.
Well, it's best to turn on for a few days and try what will come of it. And maybe you can get money back for your equipment very quickly.
Maybe so and maybe not. The risk is certainly there, but the coin has every chance of becoming popular. So I will participate in this.
in any case, it's worth trying. I heard a lot of stories when people returned all the cost of equipment for 1 month thanks to new coins.
Activity: 434
Activity: 336
Activity: 252
Activity: 251
Activity: 448
I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your response.
Well, wait. Here the administration does not respond very often. So it's best to write in the official chat. But it is more convenient for me to read the forum.
Activity: 364
An excellent coin and it can have its popularity. Sorry I did not manage to get them on time. Now I'll wait on the exchange.
As I understand it, in the near future the token will be added to the decentralized exchanges. Will wait.
I agree with you. But decentralized exchanges are essentially not what you need, but for the initial stages it will work.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 280
Well, according to the road map it is. I wonder what will be the price immediately after entering the exchanges.
Activity: 266
Activity: 294
Great project. I want to drop these tokens within a month and see what happens.
if you're lucky you can get money back for your equipment in a month's time and if you're not lucky you will not get anything)
Pages:
Jump to: