Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 12. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Beautiful project. I think he has a great future. I continue to watch how this all develops.

The project has many opportunities to become successful and after the release of exchanges you will be able to see this.
I think this can be very good to earn. I will follow the growth of the project.
Well, we'll see. This coin will need to be added to the popular exchanges.
I'm sure in the future it will be so. But first there will be decentralized exchanges.
It will be just a great step. I'm looking forward to it.
Well, the project has a real chance of success. I think it will be really cool.
Activity: 136
Beautiful project. I think he has a great future. I continue to watch how this all develops.

The project has many opportunities to become successful and after the release of exchanges you will be able to see this.
I'm sure in the future it will be so. But first there will be decentralized exchanges.
It will be just a great step. I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 141

Activity: 125

Activity: 135

Activity: 140

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I understand some sort of technology that can make the coin better. I will follow the announcements from the developers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 35
I'm check in concept on your idea, It is actually nice! In right mind idea, spotless design,  excellent idea.
Yes the idea is really beautiful and I will follow how it will be implemented.
Activity: 47
Interesting project, I think we can make money on this. I will follow how this project will be implemented.
While I do not yet understand the value of this coin and why it is needed. So I will continue to monitor how this will evolve.
Activity: 81
The project may well become popular due to the popularity of the EOS itself. So I will watch the growth.
Activity: 74
Someone has already dug these coins? Tell me how much is obtained from 4 1060 per day?
You can try it right now. There are a lot of actual pools for extraction in this topic. And later, write us back about the results.
Activity: 116
Someone has already dug these coins? Tell me how much is obtained from 4 1060 per day?
Activity: 150
Guys who have already received these coins? Tell me how it went? Whether it was necessary to transfer private keys in order to receive them.
Activity: 136
The crypto currency is really limitless this is expected that EOS will have many faces evolving from the original EOS name and platform mission and vision but hopefully this will contribute to the progress and development of the digital currency in the crypto industry advantage!
I also hope so, but let's see how this all works in practice. Developers will have to offer something unique.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The crypto currency is really limitless this is expected that EOS will have many faces evolving from the original EOS name and platform mission and vision but hopefully this will contribute to the progress and development of the digital currency in the crypto industry advantage!
Activity: 182
Interesting project, I think we can make money on this. I will follow how this project will be implemented.
Let's see what happens after the exchanges. Then you can say more about the success of this coin.
Well, we will wait for success from the team. I think this will tell us a lot. But so far I do not understand the role of this whole coin.
Activity: 57
Let's see what happens after the exchanges. Then you can say more about the success of this coin.
Activity: 88
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your response.
Such tokens will be used simply huge demand and the price of the token will quickly go up
unless of course the team will not let us down.
Pages:
Jump to: