Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 15. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
correctly I understand that now these tokens can only be mined and can not be bought. Need to wait until the tokens appear on the exchange?
Yes, all this is exactly the way you need to wait for announcements from developers. And I will continue to follow how it all works.
with waiting for investors and developers we should also be able to make a plan to be able to get new ideas so that the project continues to grow and be successful as soon as possible
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
correctly I understand that now these tokens can only be mined and can not be bought. Need to wait until the tokens appear on the exchange?
Yes, all this is exactly the way you need to wait for announcements from developers. And I will continue to follow how it all works.
Activity: 135
Activity: 140
Great idea. I think the project can become popular and has all the chances for this. So I will continue to follow the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A great project with a great future prospect. I will follow the activity of developers. While I can not say anything about the growth of the token.
Well, we will wait for activity from the team. I think in the future will please us. So I will follow how it works.
Activity: 35
A great project with a great future prospect. I will follow the activity of developers. While I can not say anything about the growth of the token.
Activity: 47
good project, rely in the future should run under the planned!  Good luck guys.
Well, to say good or not it will be necessary to see certain successes from the developers. I will follow the project.
Activity: 81
good project, rely in the future should run under the planned!  Good luck guys.
Yes, the project is really interesting, but much will depend on the activity of the team. So let's see how successful it will be.
Activity: 74
as I understand it's just a plug of the EOS? And what is better than EOS itself? Are there any advantages?
Activity: 116
How are negotiations with the stock exchanges going? Do you already have any announcements or successes?
I read that the token will be added to the decentralized exchange in the near future. And this is not difficult to do.
Well, this is a good step, we will wait from the developers for at least one stock exchange. So you can see the price of the coin and from it to it.
then you are right, and then I decided to mine this coin, but I do not understand yet. where to sell these tokens.
It will be necessary to keep them for a long time and wait until they appear on the exchange.
Activity: 150
How are negotiations with the stock exchanges going? Do you already have any announcements or successes?
I read that the token will be added to the decentralized exchange in the near future. And this is not difficult to do.
Well, this is a good step, we will wait from the developers for at least one stock exchange. So you can see the price of the coin and from it to it.
then you are right, and then I decided to mine this coin, but I do not understand yet. where to sell these tokens.
Activity: 136
Activity: 182
Activity: 57
Activity: 88
An interesting project but I do not yet see any results from the developers. How are you going to promote this coin?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
such tokens only create solid blockchain etherum and benefit the team alone they just want your money and then leave old wounds to people interested in this damn project

I'm review in concept on your project, It's actually nice!
Unblemished activity, acquainted project, pretty good idea!
what did you review and what did you say good from this project?
or you just pursue a post for the campaign that you follow

The idea is really interesting, but what will be the implementation I will look at. I think the price of the token will quickly go up
token will rise quickly?
like an overlap expert who can predict the future lol..  Cheesy
do not make dirt in this forum by giving unprofitable post to chase bounty
Well, surely no one knows. Maybe he will not grow up at all. So no one knows exactly how this will work.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
such tokens only create solid blockchain etherum and benefit the team alone they just want your money and then leave old wounds to people interested in this damn project

what did you review and what did you say good from this project?
or you just pursue a post for the campaign that you follow

The idea is really interesting, but what will be the implementation I will look at. I think the price of the token will quickly go up
token will rise quickly?
like an overlap expert who can predict the future lol..  Cheesy
do not make dirt in this forum by giving unprofitable post to chase bounty
Activity: 196
Activity: 79
Interesting project. Do you have partners or a link to any business? I just wanted to know how this all will work and why this coin is needed.
Activity: 193
I think the price of the token will quickly go up, the project has every chance of becoming popular. Unless, of course, the team does not fail us and will continue its development.
how many tokens will the team receive? Will they have their own token pool? I did not hear anything about it.
Pages:
Jump to: