Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 13. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Is exchanges available for this coin?
Not yet. But negotiations are already underway and soon the token must be exchanged.
then we will wait for an exit on the exchange and after that we will draw conclusions. I will wait for the announcements from the developers.
Well, we will wait and see how this will develop further. While I do not understand the advantage of this coin.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Not yet. But negotiations are already underway and soon the token must be exchanged.
then we will wait for an exit on the exchange and after that we will draw conclusions. I will wait for the announcements from the developers.
Activity: 193
Activity: 571
Activity: 218
tell the guys if it makes sense to send my farm to the extraction of this coin or is it still worth waiting for the listing on the exchanges?
Well, it would be more accurate to say only after going to the first exchange. So you can more accurately assess the demand of the community.
Yes, you can now token tokens, but the risk is certainly great.
Any business is a risk, but you can quickly return the money spent on equipment.
Activity: 191
tell the guys if it makes sense to send my farm to the extraction of this coin or is it still worth waiting for the listing on the exchanges?
Well, it would be more accurate to say only after going to the first exchange. So you can more accurately assess the demand of the community.
Yes, you can now token tokens, but the risk is certainly great.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Activity: 350
The idea is certainly interesting, but I still do not know how it will be performed. The team will have to show something new and unique in order to become successful.
Well, apparently they have plans to promote this coin. After entering the exchanges, we will be able to see it.
Activity: 77
The idea is certainly interesting, but I still do not know how it will be performed. The team will have to show something new and unique in order to become successful.
Activity: 364
How many tokens does the team have? Or is there no such thing? Only the holders of the EOS?
Activity: 308
The idea is very nice and if you actually prosper in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be cool!
Well, let's see how these plans will be fulfilled. Now I will monitor the situation and after that I will decide on investing in the project.
in any case you will have to wait until the tokens appear on the exchange. I myself will follow the activity of the developers.
Excellent. I will continue to work on how this project works. But so far I do not see any results from the developers.
Activity: 434
The idea is very nice and if you actually prosper in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be cool!
Well, let's see how these plans will be fulfilled. Now I will monitor the situation and after that I will decide on investing in the project.
in any case you will have to wait until the tokens appear on the exchange. I myself will follow the activity of the developers.
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
A great project with a great future prospect. But so far I do not see any activity from the developers.
It will be an excellent project. I think he will help me in development. I will follow how it all works.
Beautiful project. I think this is just the beginning of a long journey and the developers will do everything that the coin grew rapidly in value.
Activity: 252
A great project with a great future prospect. But so far I do not see any activity from the developers.
It will be an excellent project. I think he will help me in development. I will follow how it all works.
Activity: 251
Activity: 448
Will they hold a tour or something like that? I would like to receive these tokens, what are the current methods?
You just have to wait until the tokens are on the exchange. I will continue to follow how it works.
Activity: 364
Will they hold a tour or something like that? I would like to receive these tokens, what are the current methods?
Activity: 280
I'm review in website on your plan, It is really good.
Spotless website, well-advised project, very nice plan.
The project has a real chance of success and I think it will be popular in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: