Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 17. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Great project. I want to drop these tokens within a month and see what happens.
Activity: 141
Let's see, this project and the team are still ahead. I'll take off and fall, but let's see what the team is ready to succeed. Time will tell.
you are right of course! Time will tell. I think in the long run something will come out.
Activity: 112
Let's see, this project and the team are still ahead. I'll take off and fall, but let's see what the team is ready to succeed. Time will tell.
Activity: 148
Yes, an interesting project and it may well become popular. I will follow the development.
Activity: 152
I did not understand. These tokens can be bought or not yet? Huh
Activity: 122
A great project, I think he has a future. If the team does not fail and fulfill its promises.
Activity: 149
Thanks now I'll go try it out how it all works. Thank you.

you are welcome, its a great comfortable pool
Well, fine now, I'll try how it works.
Activity: 146
Interesting project. I think he has a chance of success. I will follow how it all develops.
Activity: 83

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Activity: 140
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
agree with you! I think we can make good money if we buy these tokens in time.
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
When will these tokens be available? Already have some announcements about this?
I heard that negotiations with exchanges are already underway. It remains only to wait until the first announcements. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
I hope it will be so since I have already decided to buy tokens.
Well, you can not buy them as far as I understand and it will be possible only after the listing on exchanges. But maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 136
When will these tokens be available? Already have some announcements about this?
I heard that negotiations with exchanges are already underway. It remains only to wait until the first announcements. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
I hope it will be so since I have already decided to buy tokens.
Activity: 125
Activity: 135
what percentage takes a pool and what payment threshold?
Thanks now I'll go try it out how it all works. Thank you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Where is the company registered as a legal entity? Do they already have any licenses?
Activity: 35
This project is very good with great prospects will participate and follow your development. Hopefully this business model always lucks!
Yes, you could buy some coins for the future. Maybe it will allow me to make good money.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
This project is very good with great prospects will participate and follow your development. Hopefully this business model always lucks!
Pages:
Jump to: