Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 18. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
How will this coin be associated with real business or any platform? I just wanted to understand for myself.
This is essentially a decentralized and independent clone of the EOS. This is the main advantage of this coin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
How will this coin be associated with real business or any platform? I just wanted to understand for myself.
Activity: 74
This coin has all chances to become popular. I will follow the development of this project.
Yes, this is a wise decision, I think after the exchange, we can draw conclusions about how it all works.
That would be pretty wise. I follow the development of the project myself.
Yes, you will need to buy tokens in the near future so you can make very good money. So we will monitor the situation
Activity: 116
This coin has all chances to become popular. I will follow the development of this project.
Yes, this is a wise decision, I think after the exchange, we can draw conclusions about how it all works.
That would be pretty wise. I follow the development of the project myself.
Activity: 150
Activity: 136
Activity: 182
A great project and with great potential. So I think I will support the developers. Grin
Activity: 57
An interesting project and it will help me in development.  I think that the price of the token will quickly go up if the team fulfills its obligations.
Well, we'll keep an eye on it. After the exchanges, it will be possible to say more. So I'm going to keep an eye on this project.
Activity: 88
An interesting project and it will help me in development.  I think that the price of the token will quickly go up if the team fulfills its obligations.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
It's a waste of time right now. Because the eos itself is not yet strong enough to talk about it seriously. And this project is not even worth discussing now,it is far from the truth.  We'll talk about it in a year or two, if he's still alive. Wink
Maybe you are right now in General the market at the bottom and it is not clear what will happen next. But on the other hand, it is a profitable time to buy tokens.
Activity: 196
It's a waste of time right now. Because the eos itself is not yet strong enough to talk about it seriously. And this project is not even worth discussing now,it is far from the truth.  We'll talk about it in a year or two, if he's still alive. Wink
Maybe you're right or maybe you're not. Time will tell. Roll Eyes
Activity: 79
You may be right, but the EOS is now the first most popular in China. So it can shoot well.
Activity: 135
Activity: 193
Hey fellows. I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response!
I think there needs to respond faster because the team on the forum is missing.
Activity: 218
Good idea. You can raise a big jackpot due to the popularity of the EOS. so I will support the project.
Yes, I'm thinking of holding some tokens for myself. I think this will help me earn. this coin in the portfolio will not be superfluous.
Activity: 191
Good idea. You can raise a big jackpot due to the popularity of the EOS. so I will support the project.
Activity: 392
Topics related to EOS will probably be talked about, the most eye-catching topic today

apparently the developers understand this well and want to use this chance to make this coin popular.
I agree with you. And we will also be able to use this opportunity to make money. Grin
Well, this is the most important thing for me) I want to buy tokens for myself and make money on it. I think it will be quite promising
Activity: 322
Topics related to EOS will probably be talked about, the most eye-catching topic today

apparently the developers understand this well and want to use this chance to make this coin popular.
I agree with you. And we will also be able to use this opportunity to make money. Grin
Activity: 350

Activity: 107
Pages:
Jump to: