Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 19. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
When can I get these coins? Can I still make it?.  Or I'm already late for that.
I didn't see the deadline. You can write to the developers and solve this issue on an individual basis.
Activity: 364
When can I get these coins? Can I still make it?.  Or I'm already late for that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
a nice project with a great prospect.
The idea is interesting, but how successful the project will be can only be guessed. So we can only wait for the exit but exchanges
are there any announcements yet? or the developers did not give such information?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The idea is interesting, but how successful the project will be can only be guessed. So we can only wait for the exit but exchanges
Activity: 84
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Interesting project. I will monitor its development.
it's a great project and I think the price of the token will go up very quickly.
Well, that's a long way off. The team will need to make great efforts as the competition is just huge.
Well in any case, we will wait for the results from the team and while I will mine these tokens
This will be very good money. If the development team doesn't let me down. So let's see how it all works .
Activity: 336
it's a great project and I think the price of the token will go up very quickly.
Well, that's a long way off. The team will need to make great efforts as the competition is just huge.
Well in any case, we will wait for the results from the team and while I will mine these tokens
Activity: 252
Activity: 251
Activity: 448
I hope you advance. Cognitive website, outstanding job, absorbing results.
Yes, the idea is interesting, but a lot will depend on the implementation and so I will wait for the announcement from the developers.
Activity: 364
An interesting project, but too much will depend on the work of the team. So I will wait for an exit for an exchange.
We're all waiting for that. If the exchange is authoritative it will be just explosive growth.
Activity: 280
An interesting project, but too much will depend on the work of the team. So I will wait for an exit for an exchange.
Activity: 266
I believe this project is very nice and nice. A very detailed and profitable job, seamless design, informed activity.
Well, let's see how it all works. I'll keep an eye on this project. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up
I wonder how this project will develop. What is the price of the coin until the end of the year? Do you think?
Well, my forecast is 0.75 dollars)
Taking into account that there will be only 1 billion coins without additional emissions, we can see the price of 1 us dollar. But everything will depend on the market.
it could be. I will continue to monitor this project. Maybe this will help me make money.
Activity: 294
I wonder how this project will develop. What is the price of the coin until the end of the year? Do you think?
Taking into account that there will be only 1 billion coins without additional emissions, we can see the price of 1 us dollar. But everything will depend on the market.
Activity: 149
Activity: 141
Activity: 148
remarkable comercial dues!
Engaging design, in right mind website!  Good luck team!
it's just beautiful. I will follow the development of this project.
Activity: 152
and when will the accrual of these coins occur? I still have time to buy the EOS?
Well read the information on the site but I think you're too late. If the mining of this coin is already available then the distribution was already I think.
Pages:
Jump to: