Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 14. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Solo mining on this pool is better than mining on https://pool.eos-classic.io. Give me +20-30% of coins
Excellent now I'll try and see how it all works. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
now you can only mine these tokens. So I'll start with that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Solo mining on this pool is better than mining on https://pool.eos-classic.io. Give me +20-30% of coins
Excellent now I'll try and see how it all works. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm review in website on your plan, It is really good.
Spotless website, well-advised project, very nice plan.
The project is really worth attention but it is too early to judge the success. So I will continue to follow how it all develops.
Activity: 25
I'm review in website on your plan, It is really good.
Spotless website, well-advised project, very nice plan.
Activity: 149
thanks now I'll go try I was just going to mine this coin.
Activity: 141
Good project, i really like it. Smiley Smiley
Well, I do not know the main thing that he helped us make money. And the rest is really trivial.
Do not rush guys. Let's see what happens after the exchange.
Activity: 148
Well, I do not know the main thing that he helped us make money. And the rest is really trivial.
Activity: 9
Hi, fellows!
Seems very absorbing! Outstanding approach, percipient plan.
Activity: 37
Activity: 152
I suppose that this business is quite a gainful investment currently!  Good luck fellows!
I will follow this project and its development. I think this is only the beginning and in the future it will be possible to multiply my capital.
I hope it will be so. But for the time being I do not understand how successful this project will be. I think the price of the token will quickly go up
Activity: 122
I suppose that this business is quite a gainful investment currently!  Good luck fellows!
I will follow this project and its development. I think this is only the beginning and in the future it will be possible to multiply my capital.
Activity: 149
A great project, I think it will help us in development and help to get additional profit.
I hope it will be so. I would like to buy tokens for myself in the near future. I think it will be really cool.
Well, let's see how this all works. I hope that the developers will not let us down and the project will work for a long time.
Activity: 146
A great project, I think it will help us in development and help to get additional profit.
I hope it will be so. I would like to buy tokens for myself in the near future. I think it will be really cool.
Activity: 83
Activity: 140
a great project with a great perspective. I will continue to monitor its execution. It will be just fine.
if I have an EOS then I can not get these coins any more? Am I late with this? It remains to wait for the appearance of a token on exchanges?
I think yes. It remains only to wait for the appearance of a token on exchanges, it will be able to resolve questions about the purchase and price.
then it remains only to wait. And after that we will be able to assess the prospects of this project. Now it's hard to say something about this.
Activity: 140
if I have an EOS then I can not get these coins any more? Am I late with this? It remains to wait for the appearance of a token on exchanges?
I think yes. It remains only to wait for the appearance of a token on exchanges, it will be able to resolve questions about the purchase and price.
Activity: 136
correctly I understand that now these tokens can only be mined and can not be bought. Need to wait until the tokens appear on the exchange?
Yes, all this is exactly the way you need to wait for announcements from developers. And I will continue to follow how it all works.
with waiting for investors and developers we should also be able to make a plan to be able to get new ideas so that the project continues to grow and be successful as soon as possible
I think it's more the work of the team. And we just need to buy tokens and wait for growth or a course that we like.
Pages:
Jump to: