Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 22. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
It is essentially a decentralized clone of the EOS . On technologies of the same coin.
Activity: 77
Interesting project. Let's see how things will develop. It is also interesting when these tokens will appear on the exchange.
Activity: 364
What's new with this coin? Where to read more about it. I would like to understand what it is better than competitors.
https://eos-classic.io/
all information is here. You can study. The wallet is already available as far as I understand.
Thank. I'm gonna go download my wallet and see how it works. I think that the project has every chance of success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What's new with this coin? Where to read more about it. I would like to understand what it is better than competitors.
https://eos-classic.io/
all information is here. You can study. The wallet is already available as far as I understand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
When will these tokens be credited? What wallet supports them? Do you have any recommendations from the developers about this?
Activity: 336
it's a great project and I think it has a good chance of success. Let's see how it all works.
Well, people wrote that the full launch of the network will be only 6 September. Is it true? I understand this is still an investment for a long time.
Activity: 252
it's a great project and I think it has a good chance of success. Let's see how it all works.
Activity: 251
What languages are currently available for white paper*? I want to study this project in more detail and understand what the innovation is
Activity: 448
Is the project registered as a legal entity? And if Yes then in which country?
Activity: 364
An interesting idea and it has the right to success. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I will watch the development.
Activity: 177
this project is very interesting, because this is the fork of eos
when is airdrop eos classic? ratio 1: 1?
Activity: 280
An excellent project and behind it a very good prospect. I think the price of the token will quickly go up if it works out.
I hope the developers will be able to implement this project and the price of the token will quickly go up.
Anyone who is already familiar with EOS Classic knows that it is based on a stable foundation of EOS ERC20 token distribution & ethereum protocol
The EOS is now developing its own blockchain. So let's see how these coins will develop further.
Activity: 266
will they conduct airdrop? I would love to take part in this and get my tokens. So I will wait for announcements
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
An excellent project and behind it a very good prospect. I think the price of the token will quickly go up if it works out.
I hope the developers will be able to implement this project and the price of the token will quickly go up.
Anyone who is already familiar with EOS Classic knows that it is based on a stable foundation of EOS ERC20 token distribution & ethereum protocol
Activity: 294
Activity: 149
A wonderful project with a huge perspective, I will happily take part in it. But I will not invest a large amount.
Well, let everyone decide for themselves. I think the project has a chance of success.
It's hard to argue with that. If the team itself shows the best side, then the project will be uniquely successful.
Activity: 141
A wonderful project with a huge perspective, I will happily take part in it. But I will not invest a large amount.
Well, let everyone decide for themselves. I think the project has a chance of success.
Activity: 148
Pages:
Jump to: