Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 23. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Maiinet will be at 6 September this year? How you going to distribute coins? To original EOS holders in 1:1 ratio? Which exchnges supporting this fork?

so it's like hardfork, if it has a 1: 1 ratio not for an EOS subordinate launch
Well it is. So I'm interested in how you can get these coins. That is, in what way.
You can buy the coin on the official website of the project they make, and you could sell him when its price is already expensive
You can still buy a Token? I did not hear anything about it. And what is the price now?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Maiinet will be at 6 September this year? How you going to distribute coins? To original EOS holders in 1:1 ratio? Which exchnges supporting this fork?

Well it is. So I'm interested in how you can get these coins. That is, in what way.
You can buy the coin on the official website of the project they make, and you could sell him when its price is already expensive
Activity: 122

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

Activity: 149
It seems of this project will be better in the measurable future!
 Good luck guys.

I hope it will be so. I will follow the development of this project.
Activity: 14
It seems of this project will be better in the measurable future!
 Good luck guys.
Activity: 146
Interesting coin. Let's see how developers can implement it. I think there is a future prospect.
I don't think that's gonna be a problem. The coin has all chances to become popular. So I'll be monitoring the project.
Well, it remains to do before going on exchanges. Now I'll go study technical details.
Activity: 83
Interesting coin. Let's see how developers can implement it. I think there is a future prospect.
I don't think that's gonna be a problem. The coin has all chances to become popular. So I'll be monitoring the project.
Activity: 140
Activity: 141
Here wrote that the launch of the network for 6 September and mine these coins now? Or I something do not understand?
Probably about September 6 wrote wrong or I don't know how else to explain it.
Here wrote that the launch of the network for 6 September and mine these coins now? Or I something do not understand?
Activity: 136
A wonderful project, I think the price of a token can grow well if the developers fulfill their promises.
In order to blow up the market will have to offer something very cool.  Competition in the market is simply huge.
apparently the developers have thoughts on how to make this coin popular. So you need to buy a little and wait.
Well, you can not buy yet. Need to wait for the exchange and after that we can make any conclusions.
Activity: 141
A wonderful project, I think the price of a token can grow well if the developers fulfill their promises.
In order to blow up the market will have to offer something very cool.  Competition in the market is simply huge.
apparently the developers have thoughts on how to make this coin popular. So you need to buy a little and wait.
Activity: 125
Activity: 135
So there is still a chance to get these coins. Will I need to pass the private keys to get them?
Very interesting question. You will need to ask the developers about this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
So there is still a chance to get these coins. Will I need to pass the private keys to get them?
Activity: 35
Very good questions .On exchanges me, too, it is unclear. But the developers claim that negotiations with exchanges are already underway.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 47
Will the project be presented at any conferences? It'll be interesting for me. I would love to see this presentation.
Yeah, that would be great. I would like to get to know the team of this project better. So I will monitor the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: