Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 24. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Will the project be presented at any conferences? It'll be interesting for me. I would love to see this presentation.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
It is really good plan!
Absorbing website, very great vision, discerning logo.
Well, the logo is not exactly the point. Developers will have to imagine that something more than the logo if they want to move into the top
It's a long way from that, but I'll be monitoring the project. I think it'll help me make money. this coin should be in my portfolio
Yes, some coins can be bought. But they can not be bought yet and you can only mine.  So we will wait for an exit for an exchange.
I think it will happen pretty soon. So I will continue to follow the announcements from the developer
Activity: 116
It is really good plan!
Well, the logo is not exactly the point. Developers will have to imagine that something more than the logo if they want to move into the top
It's a long way from that, but I'll be monitoring the project. I think it'll help me make money. this coin should be in my portfolio
Yes, some coins can be bought. But they can not be bought yet and you can only mine.  So we will wait for an exit for an exchange.
Activity: 150
It is really good plan!
Activity: 136
It is really good plan!
Activity: 182
Hi all! Expect you detect enough resources to cultivate your business!
Well, let's see what the developers offer. This will depend on the activity of investors in the exchange.
I think investors will know this is a very good project and will soon be merged into this project, we have to get control of this project so that it continues to grow
Well, let's see how it all works. Developers will have to offer something unique. Is that a really good prospect?
Activity: 56
Well, let's see what the developers offer. This will depend on the activity of investors in the exchange.
I think investors will know this is a very good project and will soon be merged into this project, we have to get control of this project so that it continues to grow
Activity: 57
Wonderful project. I'll keep some tokens in my portfolio. So I can increase my capital in tens times
Activity: 88
Activity: 28
With the ideas and strategic approach to keep EOS Classic to be really decentralized, which EOS likely failed at somewhat extent, I believe EOS Classic can hit big sucessfulness.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Interesting project. I will monitor its development. Good luck to developers !
Activity: 196
Great idea. I think the coin has every chance of going to the moon. Unless the team let us down.
Activity: 79
I wish this idea will be prosperous.
Faultless idea, witting vision.  Good luck fellows!
Well look. developers will need to show something new and unique to take a place in this market.
I think so. the developers know how to promote your coin I think. So we will wait for announcements
Activity: 193
I wish this idea will be prosperous.
Faultless idea, witting vision.  Good luck fellows!
Well look. developers will need to show something new and unique to take a place in this market.
Activity: 218
We will watch and wait until the token price goes up. But for this you need to be listing on the exchanges..
I think it will be quite soon. But I'll wait for it to happen.
While it is possible to mine these tokens for the future prospect and more I do not know what to say.
Yes, I read stories that some people returned the entire cost of equipment for 1 month thanks to new coins.
Yes, this often happens, I believe that new coins need to have a little at least 100 dollars.
Activity: 191
We will watch and wait until the token price goes up. But for this you need to be listing on the exchanges..
While it is possible to mine these tokens for the future prospect and more I do not know what to say.
Yes, I read stories that some people returned the entire cost of equipment for 1 month thanks to new coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Activity: 350
Activity: 77
Why doesn't the team answer community questions? It looks pretty weird, but maybe they're just doing other things.
Pages:
Jump to: